EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's [8/5] Ninja Plays

[Norway Eliteserien] Rosenborg- Aalesund Under 3 [-136]
    Both teams are in the middle of Europa League qualis and thus are having to rotate their lineups as they continue progression. Both played on Thursday and are set to play again this coming Thursday. For Rosenborg, they have played very straight forward futbol since EL qualis started. They have two 1-0 wins in league play and a pair of 1-1 draws. Aalesund have played eight on the road this season in league play and just two have cleared three goals total. Rosenborg sports the stingiest defense in the league with just 15 goals allowed, seven @ home in nine matches. Aalesund have scored just six times in eight road tilts. Rosenborg will be looking to secure a win to keep pace for the Top 3 where they stand third. Aalesund is firmly in the middle of the table in 10th. Expecting Rosenborg to secure a "professional" type win or draw with goals likely to stay at three or less hopefully.

EaglesPhan36

Damn. Was nice & stale, but two goals in two minutes have it 2-0 Rosenborg @ half time. Probably best case would be a push at this point. Would take it ...

EaglesPhan36

[MLS] Seattle-Los Angeles Over 2.5 [-114]
    If this one is boring, so be it - but I expect plenty of attacking and chances. Cannot back a low goal total with the swiss cheese I saw from LA in recent matches on defense.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [MLS] Seattle-Los Angeles Over 2.5 [-114]
    If this one is boring, so be it - but I expect plenty of attacking and chances. Cannot back a low goal total with the swiss cheese I saw from LA in recent matches on defense.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

something is up with this total

EaglesPhan36

See the price has drifted. So be it. Take the plus money on the over & don't give it a 2nd thought. If it fails, it fails.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

The line movement on the over isn't scaring me, just makes it better value, but any idea why it is happening? I cant see any info to suggest why...

EaglesPhan36

And at the end of the day, the line movement means shit. Ninjas cash. Throwing half that on Real Madrid-Santos Laguna Over 4

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075