EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday's [7/27] Ninja Plays

No women's shit for me, so I look outside of the Olympics on the men's day off ...

[Friendly] Arsenal-Manchester City Both Teams to Score [-115]
    Will be betting this when it goes live @ Bovada. Usual opening odds for both to score are around -115. City is expected to have Balotelli and Silva available in this one as they play their 4th preseason tilt. They finally got on the scoresheet in their last match against Besiktas with two goals. Arsenal have played a pair of 45 minute practice type sessions and then got their first full 90 minute match against a Malaysian side that scored on them and then conceded two late goals. The Gunners will be playing a mix of youth and experience, but are continuing to miss key signees Podolski and Giroud along with Van Persie. I expect City to perhaps have the best scoring chances, but playing in front of a big crowd and with a chance to impress with the absences of several players - I think the young Gunners players may net one as well. This one starts early @ 7am ET.

EaglesPhan36

Oops. 8am ET start.

EaglesPhan36

Looks like a loser and unlucky as ****. Oxlade-Chamberlain hit one that rattled from one post to the other ans somehow didn't go in. Arsenal had chances to score, but looks dead late. City scored twice in the 1st.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Anything for the afternoon?

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

It was a good pick, they had a lot of chances. I think Arsenal will have problem to score goal without Van Persie.

EaglesPhan36

They'll be fine once they have their full squad with Podolski & Giroud. Selling RVP will give them money to go out and get someone else who wants to be there if that's the way they go. It's a shame RVP is playing the punk card. Arsenal stuck with him thru injuries and a lack of great production early - he has a career year and like most greedy athletes thinks he's underpaid now.

EaglesPhan36

Ninja Parlay!

Stromsgodset (Norway) + Atvidaberg (Sweden) [+117]
    The leaders of Norway's top league are @ home today against relegation candidates Fredrikstad. They dropped a road match last time out, so they will be looking to pick up three points today. At home, they have seven wins in eight matches with one draw this term. Fredrikstad is back in a losing pattern after a brief two match win streak. They have dropped three straight and six of their last eight. On the road, they have lost four of their last five. Stromsgodset beat them on the road this season and are 4-1 against them lifetime. Atvidaberg gets relegation candidates Orebro @ home. The home side has won four straight on their home pitch and are 6-2 this session at home with losses only to Top 5 clubs. Orebro have lost five of six on the road with their lone win coming against fellow relegation candidates GAIS. Atvidaberg won the road meeting between these two earlier in the season.

EaglesPhan36

[Ireland Premier] Cork City PK [-153]
    Cork City is on a ten match unbeaten streak in league play. That has featured six draws, but the fact of the matter is they are tough to defeat. At home in fact, they have only lost twice and those came to the top two squads in the Premier League. Shelbourne isn't lost on the road with four wins, four losses and one draw. Cork though may feel like they have their number, beating Shels 2-1 on the road earlier this session and going unbeaten against them in Ireland's First Division in 2011 with two wins and a draw - including a season ending win to claim the title. The last two meetings may be especially hard to swallow for Shels as Cork has tallied goals in the 83rd minute and 4th minute of injury time to secure those two wins. They may settle for a draw again ultimately today, but they are at full health and I think they do have a solid shot to win.

EaglesPhan36

Son of a bitch. Was sitting here wanting another goal for Atvidaberg to feel comfortable and sure enough they let orebro tie it. Stromsgodset up 5-0. Damn it all.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Son of a bitch. Was sitting here wanting another goal for Atvidaberg to feel comfortable and sure enough they let orebro tie it. Stromsgodset up 5-0. Damn it all.
    Were you watching the game? Åtvidaberg had one questionably disallowed goal less than half a minute before Örebro scored to tie it up, thats rather unfortunate...

EaglesPhan36

Shit, did not know that. Bad luck today on soccer. Had thought about just doing Stromsgodset with the handicap, but thought the parlay was pretty solid and took the # of goals they needed to win by out the window. Fart.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15519

Solid plays on both those losses EP, we'll get back on track. Best of luck and thanks for sharing sir

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

horrible, lets get back tom..MLS?

cjackson0701
    cjackson0701's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

bad day for u today