redmessi
    redmessi's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes has betting limit on $250?

it's the first time for me to bet over $250, but it was denied and limited to 250. why? I thought 5dimes should allow no matter how big your bet is.

anyone got the same experience?

roma
    Update your status
    roma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

I had the same issue now I use Intertops and they are the same now I looking for some one outside the US so I can use b365

redmessi
    redmessi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see.
    agree, bet365 is the best book I've ever used, but couldn't now in the US. what a pity

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by redmessi View Post
    it's the first time for me to bet over $250, but it was denied and limited to 250. why? I thought 5dimes should allow no matter how big your bet is.

anyone got the same experience?
    This seems to be something new with them within the last 6 months. What you have to do is wait 3 min or for the line to change (whatever comes first)

Very frustrating, the only thing I can thing of is they're trying to prevent arbing

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    This seems to be something new with them within the last 6 months. What you have to do is wait 3 min or for the line to change (whatever comes first)

Very frustrating, the only thing I can thing of is they're trying to prevent arbing
    I guess that's the main reason, yes.
    It is annoying, too, that you can't do open parlays, unless you live in the USA. Pretty dumb imho.

But anyone who thinks it would be a great idea to use bet365 for their big bets instead: forget it. If you are playing with big money pregame, and you are a steady winner and not the 08/15 10€ type of player who's a damn loser, they will limit you in absolutely NO time. If you're using bet365, use them for live games. They don't care too much for it. If you want to do big bets pregame, use the asian books.