cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

PSV -- AIK (LOST)
    Over 3,3.5 at 2.0

PSV is a goal machine at home. 6 of the last matches in Europa league have seen 3 or more goals. They are playing pretty dcent in the domestic league, they came back from a 0-2 againts Willem this past saturday to win 3-2. AIK defense is not solid at all, I watch the last match they played against Napoli, their performance was very poor, Napoli without some starters scored 4 on them, Napoli culd had more but they weren't pushing much. I think we can see another goal fest form PSV here.
    Last edited by cogiditopapa; 10-25-12 at 03:59 PM.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Helsingborg -- Hannover96 (WON)
    Over 2.5 at 1.70

I am going with the over mainly beacuse Hannover is a team that usally looks to win matches from the start, they are a very offensive team. They usually do not hold back. I have been riding their overs since last year in EuropaLeague and Bundesliga. I do not know much about Helsingborg but based on their last 2 performances looks like they can push for goals too, so this will surely help the over, hopefully they can complete this task in the 1st half.

AtleticoMadrid -- Academica (PUSH)
    Over 3 at 2.07

Atletico as we all know is on fire, Falcao is on and that means goals. Atletico has been pretty friendly with overs at home in this competition. Academica couch stated that hey would like to surprise Atletico Madrid and end the home streak in Europa League, This is going to be a pretty tough task, If Academica gets on the board on this one, the this pick will be golden, if in case they don't, I will put all my chips on Atletico to score 4 goals. This team is flying high, motivation to continue with the streak should be through the roof.

Guadalajara -- Xelaju
    Over 3 at 1.83

This is a Concacaf champions league league, it will be played in Guadalajara, Mexico.
    Guadalajara is seating on 2nd place in this group with 4 points, while Xelaju is in 1st place with 7 points. Guadalaja must win this match by 2 goals difference in order to mak it to the next round. Xelaju won the 1st game played in Xelaju, Guatemala 1-0. The 1st tiebraker will be the direct result on matches between the 2 clubs and the Goal differntial. Xelaju couch has stated that they will not speculate with the draw, this will be the wost error, they wil aim to win the match. Now Chivas is the better side in this match, the game played in Guatemala ended 1-0 only because Chivas missed several oportunities to score through out the match. Chivas will be very much preasure to obtain good convincient result here. Johan Cruyff, is directing the new project Chivas is trying to implement but so far things haven't gone well, he landed in Mexico yesterday to check on the project, this will add even more presure to Chivas to obtain a good result. Predition 4-1 chivas wins.
    Last edited by cogiditopapa; 10-25-12 at 03:59 PM.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

3 team parlay: (LOST) Amazing PSV cannot take this game to 3 goals.

PSV - AIK over 3
    Helsingborg -- Hannover96 over 2.5
    SteuaBucharest -1.5 at 2.0 (Molde will be playing without few key players, Steua shoud cover the spread)

1 Unit to win 5.11 Units
    Last edited by cogiditopapa; 10-25-12 at 04:00 PM.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Haha, amazing over in the Helsingborg -- Hannover96. Nothing like enjoying 2 goals in the last 3 min of the match at the office!

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

UnionSanFelipe -- ColoColo
    ColoColo ML at 1.90

Colo Colo has been in superb form lately. A controversial but deserved win against la U, positioned Colo Colo in the 3rd spot in the Chilean league.
    Colo colo has improved their performance dramatically after the last 2 seasons were their poor performances didn’t allow them to win any silverware and neither qualified to the Copa Sudamericana or Copa Libertadores. Today they have the chance to move to the 1 spot in the table when they face struggling San Felipe. The motivation is high in Colo Colo.
    Colo Colo will be without Forward Felipe Flores (5g) Due to yellow card accumulation and goalkeeper Francisco Prieto. 22 year old Ignacion Gonzales will sub in for Prieto and Mauro Olivi for Felipe Flores. The good news is that Main Forward Carlos Muñoz (10g) (League top striker) who was sent off in the last game against UdeChile, has been forgiven and will line up today against San Felipe.
    On the other hand San Felipe is in desperate need of 3 points, there position in the table is precarious. San Felipe currently has a temporary couch (N. Soto), who saw his 1st defeat Against Cobreloa last week. The couch and player have stated that they are going through a rough run but they must play with heart today to try to obtain the 3 points.

Colocolo Has scored 8 goals in the last 2 outings between this 2 teams 4-0 (Home) 0-4 Visitor. I expect Colo Colo trend to continue today. Pick Colo Colo to win.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Huachipato -- AudaxItaliano
    Huachipato ML at 1.95

Both teams are need of the 3 points to continue their road to secure a playoff spot in the Chilean League. Top 8 teams make it to the play offs.
    Huachipato has had a great run 3w 1D in the last 4 matches; currently sits in the 6th place with 21 pts., a win today will secure the 6th spot one more week as the 5th place (UdeChile) has 26 pts. Huachipato will line up the same team that beat UCatolica 0-2 as visitors last week.
    AudaxItaliano, had a pretty rough start of the season, but little by little has been improving and now sits in the 10th place of the competition with 19 points. Audax will be without 2 midfielders Droco (1g) and Medel and defender Oviedo.

With only 3 more games to go in the competition both teams must secure the 3 points to access the playoff spot. There are still 13 teams trying to secure a spot, so this game is a do or die. I strongly believe that Huachipato will take advantage of the home field and the missing players in the Audax. Watch Huachipato taking the victory here.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Leon -- Jaguares
    Under 2.5 at 1.85

Both teams with high expectations to secure a spot in the play offs. Top 8 teams make it to play off.
    Leon 3rd in the competition with 24 pts., has been the new kid on the block among the top Liga MX (Mexican league) Teams, showing a vertical and fast football, Leon has one of the best offense with 24 goals (same as Toluca) and pretty decent defense. Jaguares 9th in the competition with 19th ,had a pretty bad start of the season but in the last 7 games they have managed to win 3 and draw 4, There offense can certainly score but their defense has seen a huge improvement. With only 3 games left to obtain/secure the qualification and 11 teams still fight for a spot, both teams need to fight be one step closer to the playoffs. I expect a pretty tactical low scoring game from both teams, I don’t think that jaguares will commit too much at front as they know that Leon can score anytime, Leon on the other hand should have their opportunities as always but I think this game will end in a draw or a low winning margin. Bet the under 2.5.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Thanks

First 123