EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's (7-12) Ninja Plays

Whaddup Ninjas. Lots of stuff on the board today. Looking over things still, but starting with this one. Ninja up!

(UEFA U-19) England-Greece Both Teams to Score (-115)

Guessing at the starting price for this prop, but that is the normal range @ Bovada where I am going to play this one when it goes live. Both teams scored and conceded in all three of their group stage matches. Neither team has been shut out in either the elite or group stages.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Any thoughts on the France-Spain total?

EaglesPhan36

(UEFA U-19) Spain-France Both Teams to Score

Same wager in this one. Spain kept their first clean sheet in their final group stage match, but that was against a poor Estonia squad. Prior to that, they had conceded and scored in all their matches through the elite and group stages. France has kept several clean sheets, but cracked in their last match with two yielded to England. The match may have not meant anything to France, but they were vulnerable. As for a straight over, i think it has a shot but this protects against both sides playing it careful late if the score is tied.

JT OZ

Looks to be going just like you predicted, the book I played the over on didn't offer a BTTS prop but I did play draws in both matches for small amounts at another book.

EaglesPhan36

Spain hit late for ya! Gonna go for a hat trick.

(Europa League Q) IBV-St.Patrick's Athletic Under 2.5 (-135)

JT OZ

Yes sir get that hatty EP!!

EaglesPhan36

Whipped the books today. Ninjas out ... With their cash!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Brk1907