I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Thx rosenborg

Needed them badly

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They're winning? I need the over and the early 2nd half goal gave me hope but that has quickly dwindled. I did a good amount of research (about as much as an American can do on the Norwegian Leagues) and was selective with my picks but it looks like I'm headed for a 1-1-1 day with Norway totals. Weighted my bets slightly so there will be some profit but tiny at that.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Yes winner!

JT OZ

I'm surprised more people don't follow or bet these leagues? I'm not saying they are a goldmine by any means like I said I'm looking at a very slim profit on the 3 games I played but there doesn't seem to be much chatter going on in the soccer forum these days. Maybe everyone is just resetting themselves after Euro and looking toward the new season in the big leagues.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    I'm surprised more people don't follow or bet these leagues? I'm not saying they are a goldmine by any means like I said I'm looking at a very slim profit on the 3 games I played but there doesn't seem to be much chatter going on in the soccer forum these days. Maybe everyone is just resetting themselves after Euro and looking toward the new season in the big leagues.
    Norway is kind of nice, but Iceland IS a fcking gold mine! Maybe i'll make a thread one day, with picks from Iceland only. Men, women, u19, you can make some damn money there.

ofx
    ofx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Yeah, Iceland is sick! Especially overs, many games is over 5,6,7 goals.

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Norway is kind of nice, but Iceland IS a fcking gold mine! Maybe i'll make a thread one day, with picks from Iceland only. Men, women, u19, you can make some damn money there.
    Please do! I have started to make a few plays in Iceland and there has been some goalfests.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Please do! I have started to make a few plays in Iceland and there has been some goalfests.
    I'm really considering it, as I've been more than successfull there for a few years. Only thing that keeps me off from doing so, is a) I'm too fcking lazy to look after a possible thread every day. And b) I don't need it for my ego to have some blind followers.