xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Chelsea vs Barcelona 05/06 CHAMPSLEAGUE

sounds like barcelona seems to be smart bet here, they have advantage being away team and if they score, that counts. damn i allready got my money on chelsea to win and props, lucky it was all 2 bucks

hope they score more than 3 goals, else soccer will be boooooooorrrrrrrinnnnggggggg 2 watch!

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

good game but Barca was extremely lucky

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i was right abt the away goal.. damn it.. heartbreaker for chelsea

Badlands
    Badlands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Platinis fingerprints are all over this match. Uefa did not want another all english champions league final. 4 clear penalties turned down, madness, ive never seen an official get it so wrong in my all life of playing and watching football. Disgrace.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

red card was also wrong in favor of chelsea, henry foul in barcelona was wrong etc.
    It was just a bad referee. Like he knew that Iniesta will score such a goal in 90th minute with 10 players, yeah right...

Badlands
    Badlands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    red card was also wrong in favor of chelsea, henry foul in barcelona was wrong etc.
    It was just a bad referee. Like he knew that Iniesta will score such a goal in 90th minute with 10 players, yeah right...

Do you really think Uefa wanted a repeat of last years champions league final?

If you know anything about football, you will know Platini has no love for english football and has made comments in the past about breaking the english monopoly on the champions league.

Why on earth would a referee who plys his trade in the norwegian league and has only refereed 10 champions league games to date be given the semi final?

You can not compare Henrys penalty claim in the 1st leg to Alves wrestling Malouda down in the box, Abidal pulling and then tripping Drogba in the box, Piques handball and the handball in injury time. Every single decision was right in front of the referee. He is either completely incompetent or he was on the take, but he seemed determined from the outset not to give Chelsea any decision in my opinion.

Every cloud has a sliver lining though and i have snapped up Manchester Utd at evens to win the champions league.