theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

UCL pick May 6,

Got slapped in the face yesterday. Apparently Arsenal didn't show up and didn't even deserve that penalty they had. But it's a new day now and we got a big one coming up again later this afternoon.

Chelsea v. Barca

I'm calling Chelsea here again as a slight home dog, Pick with +juice in some places and +0/0.5 in some places laying some juice. That last game wasn't a pretty football game in Camp nou. Let put it this way Chelsea played like bunch of losers with 11 players on their side of the field defending for the whole 90+ min. With that being said, Gus Hiddink realized that they were the lesser team and did what they supposed to do and came out of Spain with a draw, being the only team to able to keep a clean sheet in Camp Nou (if my source is not mistaken here). That's huge advantage for Chelsea as they now come back home at the Bridge in the 2nd leg.

I think losing Pujols and Marquez is gonna be a blow for Barca. I don't care how good Pique and Abidal are, those starters are irreplaceable. Chelsea don't lose at home (same thing I said with Arsenal yesterday , oh well). I believe Chelsea will score at least a goal here in this game

Speedy Ashley Cole will return after missing the last match. With Henry listed as doubtful for the game, Barca attacking game should be less feared.

Everybody is going for Man U. v. Barca in the finals, YEAH EXCITING!!. With Barca still being the favorite to win this tournament. But I'm going against the trend here with Barca conceding an average of about 1 goals per away game this season.

I'm not sure where to go on the over/under yet so I'm just gonna leave this one alone.

Verdict: Chelsea to qualify for last year rematch, I know... boring ...

Chelsea to qualify at +125 1 unit

GL people !
    Last edited by theplagy; 05-06-09 at 10:03 AM.

theplagy
    Spurs !

I won't be around to find out the starting lineups and if Henry will pass the fitness test or not.

Oh well I placed my bet already.

theplagy
    Spurs !

Add:

Gonna throw 1 unit down on over 2.5 at +101.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

sounds like barcelona seems to be smart bet here, they have advantage being away team and if they score, that counts. damn i allready got my money on chelsea to win and props, lucky it was all 2 bucks

hope they score more than 3 goals, else soccer will be boooooooorrrrrrrinnnnggggggg 2 watch!

theplagy
    Spurs !

Got Robbed...

Oh well, that's seems like what the world wants.

- 2 unit