Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Today`s match proves that italy.......

did not belong in the Final. LMAO..........King Kong was nowhere to be found. Pirlo passes were all over the place. Italy defense has holes like swiss cheese. Thiago Motta made a Cameo appearance for 5 mins. And you call Italy`s GK the best...HAHA Baboon needs to retire old fart. Now Germany, Spain would have been 100x better.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

if germany deserved to be in the final then they should have beaten italy

wasi90lk
    wasi90lk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

italy is unpredictable.

one day, they can lose to a pathetic team (like russia). another day, they can defeat a heavyweight (like germany).

but overall, italy is an ordinary team.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Germany-Spain would have been better because Spain probably would have won 8-0. German D was worse than Italy. Spain would have exposed them just as much. Silly statement.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    if germany deserved to be in the final then they should have beaten italy
    true

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post
    did not belong in the Final. LMAO..........King Kong was nowhere to be found. Pirlo passes were all over the place. Italy defense has holes like swiss cheese. Thiago Motta made a Cameo appearance for 5 mins. And you call Italy`s GK the best...HAHA Baboon needs to retire old fart. Now Germany, Spain would have been 100x better.
    this is exactly what happens when some bad team SOMEHOW upsets a much deserving team. they lose BADLY in the next round. Unwatchable.

Raven66

Look at these games...............Italy is pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012-07-01 Spain 4 - 0 Italy E
    2012-06-28 Germany 1 - 2 Italy E
    2012-06-24 England 0 - 0 Italy E
    2012-06-18 Italy 2 - 0 Rep. of Ireland E
    2012-06-14 Italy 1 - 1 Croatia E
    2012-06-10 Spain 1 - 1 Italy E
    2012-06-01 Russia 3 - 0 Italy n
    2012-02-29 Italy 0 - 1 USA
    2011-11-15 Italy 0 - 1 Uruguay

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

k Raven get over it no?

KX
    Proud to be English!
    KX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Lol you don't know anything about football, so just get out this forum?

Raven66

Quote Originally Posted by KX View Post
    Lol you don't know anything about football, so just get out this forum?
    LMFAO.....this comes from a guy who thought England was going to win the Euro......

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Spain is the best team ever. Germany would have lost 5-0.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Visage987

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

This is what happens when the most competitive and strongest league in soccer (La Liga), assembles a team to play at an international level.

Similar to how Team USA runs over the rest of the world in basketball.

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

I wasn't impressed much about Spain, they didn't play well except in the Final. They almost loosed against Portugal for instance. Italy didn't play as well as they did during their first game against Spain in the beginning of the Euro. I don't know if you remember but Italy was more dangerous than Spain in this match... The final was a total disaster, I understood Italy would lose since the end of the 1st half.. It wasn't worth watching unless we've put money on Spain...

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    I wasn't impressed much about Spain, they didn't play well except in the Final. They almost loosed against Portugal for instance. Italy didn't play as well as they did during their first game against Spain in the beginning of the Euro. I don't know if you remember but Italy was more dangerous than Spain in this match... The final was a total disaster, I understood Italy would lose since the end of the 1st half.. It wasn't worth watching unless we've put money on Spain...
    Well there's obviously a reason for all the things that u stated. i.e. yeah they did look bad against Portugal but u have to give that team credit, for being able to keep Spain's possession game down, in addition to being able to close down on their unique false nine style - something Italy just couldn't do...Spain manufactured so many clean shots on goal with this which Italy was not prepared for.

And just because Spain played Italy in the finals, doesn't mean they were the hardest team for them to beat. Both Portugal and Germany are much more challenging for Spain, although they would've very likely beaten either of those teams had they met in the finals. Just about match-ups...just like this same Italy team ran over Germany.

And the reason Italy didn't play as well, or even close to, as they did against Spain in their previous meeting has alot to do with this game being a finals. Spain had so much experience on this stage coming in, and the 'finals pressure' was simply not there with them as it was with Italy - and they didn't handle it well.