playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Respect to italy , but no more!!! Spain will end this

Don't get me wrong !i had Italy vs German it was just beautiful.i have tell you Spain its not easy at all . As i said before many times, to win agains to Spain .defence ,very strong defense.now Italy knocked out England beat the Germans with fantastic football .now they want to show all world they are the best and I think they will not play defensive football .which they did it first game vs Spain and did work game ended 1-1.but now They want to finish Spain In 90 min.well I don't have to tell you what happens if you play atacking football vs Spain .and you have to remember Italy and balotelli won't get easy position like they had in Germany game.And personal opinion Spain is too strong for Italy . Well choice is yours you can pick any side you like Spain to win trophy ,Spain -0.5 in 90 min 1 th half draw second half Spain and under is good bets for me b o l

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Italy showed in there match v spain they can attack on them. Italy could have won that game. If they score first again v spain they will win. Spain is lacking the bite they used to have. They have no business being in this final even.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I am rooting for Spain but i have no idea how they are going to score.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Torres playing finally???

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I see your point here, but I don't know when Spain beat Italy. Here's the stat:
    10th Jun 12 International - EURO Grp. C Spain : Italy 1:1
    10th Aug 11 International - Friendlies Italy : Spain 2:1
    28th Apr 04 International - Friendlies Italy : Spain 1:1
    29th Mar 00 International - Friendlies Spain : Italy 2:0
    Then it's not easy for both sides.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Spain takes it down

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    I see your point here, but I don't know when Spain beat Italy. Here's the stat:
    10th Jun 12 International - EURO Grp. C Spain : Italy 1:1
    10th Aug 11 International - Friendlies Italy : Spain 2:1
    28th Apr 04 International - Friendlies Italy : Spain 1:1
    29th Mar 00 International - Friendlies Spain : Italy 2:0
    Then it's not easy for both sides.
    well Argentina , Portugal,Italy they all beat the Spain in friendly games. Right before the euro 2012 turkey beat Portugal 3-1 But Portugal was very stron in the tournament right???
    I don't really count those friendly games .they are just trying each and every player in those games

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Italy showed in there match v spain they can attack on them. Italy could have won that game. If they score first again v spain they will win. Spain is lacking the bite they used to have. They have no business being in this final even.
    only game they were lucky pk with Portugal .uther than they well deserve to be in final.question is how the Italy will play if they play same way they did vs German they will lose this game cause they can't get the ball from Spain . I would say if England play vs Spain. .They have more chance than Italy .just like chealse how they send barca home but Italy??? Can they get it done ?I just don't see it .and I already see many people Italy +0.5
    Because they didnt lose any game yet .that's exactly bookies want .spain get this one .

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Italy gets more chance to win in this game, Spain have no real striker. Torres??? Even I am Chelsea fan, but never like Torres since his appearance in London. I will take Italy! By the way, Buffon is far better than Casillas.

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    Italy gets more chance to win in this game, Spain have no real striker. Torres??? Even I am Chelsea fan, but never like Torres since his appearance in London. I will take Italy! By the way, Buffon is far better than Casillas.
    we are not talking about individuals here .if you want some one the score your answer is: any one can score in Spain you can check past games

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

lakerrrrrr boyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! do you still think they shouldnt be in final???? get a life you lost every single bet!!!

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    lakerrrrrr boyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! do you still think they shouldnt be in final???? get a life you lost every single bet!!!
    Aren't u down 100k+ in your last two "locks"..stop putting up threads if you are not actually placing those bets yourself