gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thursday picks ( 199-132 +19.04 )

Germany to win euro 2012 +344 risk 2

Spain to win euro 2012 +275 risk 1

Klose o1.5 goals +119 risk 1

I thought about just going with some props and sticking with my futures for the Spain game and it cost me. I am really only seeing a few props I like for this germany game, that spain game was so dull I am just hoping for something here to make me look forward to the final. What a miserable game that was today but I think today will be a much different affair. I dont see this one going into extra time but not alot of confidence after today, Germany has been stellar here at euro 2012 and I am alot more excited about this game than Spain and Portugal.

Germany has been one of the few bright spots for me in this tourney and may salvage my numbers for this tourney. Germany is the only team to win every game they played in this tourney and have had a ton of scoring from alot of of different players, 7 differnet players have scored for germany. I am a little worried about Germany in the back and Boateng looked awful against Greece, Hummels and Badstuber are not as solid as I would like but Germany had been rock solid in midfield with Khedira and Schweinsteiger.Ozil is one of the greatest players in the world right now and few people ever talk about him, exciting player to watch .

I have my future with Klose and even if Gomez gets the start , I think they will give alot of time to Klose after his performance against Greece and I wouldnt be surprised to see Low go with Klose to start after the energy one of the few veterans on the field for germany brought to the field in his last game against Greece.

I just dont understand the popularity of Italy on the boards, past performances and h2h stats? This Germany team has an average age of 25 years old. I am trying to understand all this love for Italy, Italy has advanced but they have been pretty mediocre at this tournament, they tied with croatia, beat a weak Ireland side and a mediocre England side in penalty kicks. Yes they tied spain but how good does that look after today, you can see by Spains performance today that Spain can be very predictable and very vanilla , especially when finishing. Germany has been absolutely dominant in this tournament, winning every game in the group of death, beating teams like Denmark, Portugal and Holland.

Germany may have had a few defensive lapses but Balotelli and Cassano have not been impressive, at least at finishing, Cassano did look pretty sharp against Spain but hasnt done much since then. Italys main light this tourney, Pirlo will have to be marked closely and shut down and he is definitely the major threat.

Germany is the greatest team in the world right now and their 15 game win streak wont end today, even if Italy were as well rested as Germany, they just dont match up here. Germany is just too deep and I am really surprised to see so many people on Italy. Germany should win this one.

Germany ml -109 risk 3.27

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

appreciate the writeup. thanks. on ze germans as well

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thanks GM. Adding

Germany tt o1.5 +116 risk 1