Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Italy vs England

Hey guys, new to futbol betting. Took Italy PK and wondering if I should take the draw as well. My local doesn't offer a Italy to advance bet. How likely is the draw? I believe Italy does win in OT or penalty kicks but I have very limited knowledge. Thx.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Also, what's the play for 1H?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Hey guys, new to futbol betting. Took Italy PK and wondering if I should take the draw as well. My local doesn't offer a Italy to advance bet. How likely is the draw? I believe Italy does win in OT or penalty kicks but I have very limited knowledge. Thx.
    A lot of people like the draw in this one myself included. It's never an easy bet to make but this should be a really tight match throughout from everything I have gathered. I'm no soccer expert myself but have Italy +.5 in a parlay so a draw or Italy win is what I'm looking for.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Also, what's the play for 1H?
    Seems like once you get to the KO stage teams feel each other out for the 1st half so maybe draw or under.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Seems like once you get to the KO stage teams feel each other out for the 1st half so maybe draw or under.
    Thx for the info

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

If u think they win in OT or Penalty u should have take not PK, but Italy to quialify, because Italy to qualify covers every scenario, if they win in regulation, in OT or in Penalties.
    Pk just cover regulation time.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    If u think they win in OT or Penalty u should have take not PK, but Italy to quialify, because Italy to qualify covers every scenario, if they win in regulation, in OT or in Penalties.
    Pk just cover regulation time.
    Yea, that's what I wanted to take but my local doesn't offer that type of bet. They only have regulation bets and 1H. Even the futures or prop bets don't include "to qualify" bets. I'm limited with my choices here.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

if PK is just regulation (+injury) why would anyone bet it? It should be the same as England +170 ... what's even more strange is how my England PK is -125 while England to advance is -120. That's just stupid.