bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Soccer 5.01

Well April sucked, here's to a new month, hitting it hard today cause I'll be too drunk to care tonight when the Bruins lay a beatdown on the Canes...

Germany Bundesliga

Hannover 96 Over 1 (-135) 1.35u

*Hannover is a jekyll & hyde home and away but they can score goals and Bochum is no defensive monster, one goal for a push seems easy enough, we'll see if they can get more and possibly get their first road win of the season..

England Conference

Torquay/Histon Over 2.5 (+105) 2u
    Torquay/Histon Draw (+230) .87u

*Found some useless statistics I couldn't resist here. In all of Torquay's home games this season, they scored at least one goal in 74% of games and conceded at least one goal in 78% of games. In all of Histon's away games this season, the stats are identical, scoring at least one goal in 74% and conceding at least one in 78%.

Looks to be the perfect situation for a draw/over play when the over is plus money.

USL Div. 1

Rochester Rhinos -0.5 (+120) 1u

*Cleveland hasn't proven anything except that they can take red cards and concede goals, Rochester is coming off 2 strong games against good teams. I am wary of the draw but I can't count on Cleveland to score.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

BB,

It's like you're expecting Hannover to possibly pull the upset at Bochum. I'm expecting the reverse. Bochum are 3-0 at home in the last 3 meetings between these sides. I'm expecting Bochum to get their 5th home win today against the road-winless Hannover.

bostonbruins

I'm not expecting a win, I'm expecting them to score. I wouldn't be surprised at any outcome.

Wilforth
    Update your status

I like Stade Reim (+100) against Troyes in the French Ligue 2 but that league is difficult to cap.

bostonbruins

I like Montpellier today but I'm staying away as well.

Wilforth
    Update your status

BB,

Your Hannover play is looking good.

Hacettepe (+675) beat Galatasaray and nobody from Turkey on this site saw that coming! I wish someone even played Hacettepe +0.5.

bostonbruins

2-0! Done deal

Wilforth
    Update your status

Good call! They'll also win the game.

bostonbruins

So much for a good day...fuk Histon can't score 1 meaningless fukin goal.