Prime Sports
    Prime Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Prime Soccer Play - Saturday (06/23)

Good day everyone...

Today we have a very complicated game, to pick a side. I will not have a play on the sides. The only play that I really like is the bellow.

Spain vs. France - 1st Goal after minute 31 (-105) - $ 315.00 to win $ 300.00

I like Spain to win, but this will be a trick game. Spain didn't play well against Croatia, such as France against Sweden. Spain came as a favorite, pretty much because what France made those last years (Euro 2008 and World Cup 2010), what means, nothing.

But this is a diferente France, with a lot of the same players, but with another motivation. They know quality of Spain pass, so IMO they will mark a lot and will play defense and trying to go out on the counter-attack.

If you can't find this bet in your website (I played at William Hill) I would say, Under 0.5 at Half-time will be a good one, also, but don't put the same as I put on my play, cause statistics, after the 30 minutes of the first half, the probability of some of the teams score is higher.

Anyway... good luck to everyone!!

Prime Sports
    Prime Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Just to inform, Zidane is celebrating his 40th birthday today!! IMO it's irrelevant for this game, but I mentioned, just because he was one of the greatest soccer play I ever saw playing. Happy birthday to him!!

everythingred
    everythingred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2665

I bet on no goal being scored before the 27 minute mark. Let's hope that's the way it goes!