showdown
    showdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

ITA to advance!

Might be the easiest money you have ever made. ENG are lucky to be even in the Quarters. Now the game is a pickem ITA advance at a nice price might the easiest money i have ever seen the whole Euro tournament.

Don't miss out boys have a little on it if you ain't sure , gonna be easy.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

easiest money haha i love that

showdown

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    easiest money haha i love that
    Come back when the game is finished

showdown

Ive watched every game in the Euros so far, you can disagree with me all you want, ENG have been so bad and anyone that has watched will agree.
    Only reason its a pickem is the English will bet there country no matter what even if they know they will lose.

Last time im saying this ITA advance

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Quote Originally Posted by showdown View Post
    Ive watched every game in the Euros so far, you can disagree with me all you want, ENG have been so bad and anyone that has watched will agree.
    Only reason its a pickem is the English will bet there country no matter what even if they know they will lose.

Last time im saying this ITA advance
    England is my country biggest rivals and im betting England because iv throughly thought each team strengths/weaknesses tactics and other factors out.Eng lucky to be in the quarters? You cant be serious.
    Best of luck with your 1 track mind and thanks for the detailed supporting evidence on why Italy will beat them

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

England won all 3 games...they haven't looked bad...yeah there playing a different style of futbol but to say they've been bad and don't deserve to be in the qtrs...is really excessive sir.

showdown

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    England won all 3 games...they haven't looked bad...yeah there playing a different style of futbol but to say they've been bad and don't deserve to be in the qtrs...is really excessive sir.
    England won all there games? Please at least make a comment with facts, England drew with France which if anyone watched the game France deserved the win

How did u think England won all their games?
    Last edited by showdown; 06-22-12 at 09:01 PM.

showdown

Quote Originally Posted by romaldinho88 View Post
    England is my country biggest rivals and im betting England because iv throughly thought each team strengths/weaknesses tactics and other factors out.Eng lucky to be in the quarters? You cant be serious.
    Best of luck with your 1 track mind and thanks for the detailed supporting evidence on why Italy will beat them

Thanks for making me feel even more confident in my bet. Say bye to your country they didnt deserve to be in the Quarters just like Greece and now they will be put out easily.

Easiest bet in a long time

showdown

Ive placed my biggest bet on Italy to advance and its the one bet im confident on. You are just some biased english kid who doesn't know any better
    Save this topic and come back to it after the game

romaldinho88

Thanks for making me feel even more confident in my bet. Say bye to your country they didnt deserve to be in the Quarters just like Greece and now they will be put out easily.

Easiest bet in a long time
    and Thanks for reading what i wrote, their not my country,give me one tactical reason why Italy is the pick and i might take you serious??? How can anyone take you serious infact?,all you've is come on here saying Italy is going to win like it is a certified guarantee, Italy is only the play if their price represents value to their chances, they way your going on they should be even money instead of +170

showdown

and Thanks for reading what i wrote, their not my country,give me one tactical reason why Italy is the pick and i might take you serious??? How can anyone take you serious infact?,all you've is come on here saying Italy is going to win like it is a certified guarantee, Italy is only the play if their price represents value to their chances, they way your going on they should be even money instead of +170
    Bro i couldnt give a shit if you bet the game or not in fact i hope you bet England. Everyone knows theres no such thing as a cert u clown. Now run along if you have no intention of betting a side

showdown

ps retard Italy aint +170 to advance muppet, you think im talking about 90 minutes result. At least get your facts straight if your going to criticize my bet

illisdre
    illisdre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Ive placed my biggest bet on Italy to advance and its the one bet im confident on. You are just some biased english kid who doesn't know any better
    Save this topic and come back to it after the game
    Im supporting England, I think/hope they will win.
    I probably won't bet on the them because of the general odds favoritism involving England.

That said, I think you have the wrong mentality if you make statements like .. come back and see after the game.
    When I bet, I never assume things are locks, I never bet on the team most probable to win, I bet on the team which represents most value.

romaldinho88

i will run along but not for that reason, just wanted to hear your opinion on the tactical/mental/etc. reasons why Italy have an edge over England,but obviously you have no clue about the sport

showdown

Quote Originally Posted by illisdre View Post
    Im supporting England, I think/hope they will win.
    I probably won't bet on the them because of the general odds favoritism involving England.

That said, I think you have the wrong mentality if you make statements like .. come back and see after the game.
    When I bet, I never assume things are locks, I never bet on the team most probable to win, I bet on the team which represents most value.
    If someone is insulting your bet yes you tell them come back after the game but dont worry Romaldinho wont be seen. Fking clown couldnt even spell Ronaldinho when creating his name

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I have a $12 7-teamer that pays like $250. Italy to advance is the last leg, and you make me feel like i lost it already...

showdown

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    I have a $12 7-teamer that pays like $250. Italy to advance is the last leg, and you make me feel like i lost it already...
    Its a winner count your money

romaldinho88

If someone is insulting your bet yes you tell them come back after the game but dont worry Romaldinho wont be seen. Fking clown couldnt even spell Ronaldinho when creating his name
    haha you said that to someone else before i arrived, i think i spelled what i intended to spell Sir..
    I didnt insult your bet,i insulted your narrow mindness over it, all i wanted was a decent argument on why Italy wins this game

showdown

haha you said that to someone else before i arrived, i think i spelled what i intended to spell Sir..
    I didnt insult your bet,i insulted your narrow mindness over it, all i wanted was a decent argument on why Italy wins this game

Look when you have the balls to create a topic and say some team will win or advance then come back to me until then fk off and crawl under your little rock that u came out of

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

England is currently built like your typical Italian team, interesting enough.

I think England is as talentless as ever, but they can really play D.

I think Italy wins, but it wont be easy by any means.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    Assholes cash every once in a while. Hope it hits!

showdown

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    England is currently built like your typical Italian team, interesting enough.

I think England is as talentless as ever, but they can really play D.

I think Italy wins, but it wont be easy by any means.
    They can play D Sweden put 2 past them. Im not saying no more in this topic have fun and GL with your bets

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Lol my bad just came in from a meant got all pts hamburger

romaldinho88

I said on some other Italian thread England is the play,why would i bother making a thread like you which is just obviously attention seeking and not supported by any facts,rhyme or reason..
    And then you get upset and give abuse when someone tries to argue with your pick,you need an open mind to make money at this game

ChalkyDog

They can play D Sweden put 2 past them. Im not saying no more in this topic have fun and GL with your bets
    Sweden was playing insanely loose, which is crazy - because those guys play loose and super aggressive already. That goal by Ibrahimovi​c was easily the best goal of the tourney.

showdown

I said on some other Italian thread England is the play,why would i bother making a thread like you which is just obviously attention seeking and not supported by any facts,rhyme or reason..
    And then you get upset and give abuse when someone tries to argue with your pick,you need an open mind to make money at this game
    No I dont need an open mind lol My bet is done i aint looking for opinions especially from someone who cant even spell a players name right. If you bet England say so if you bet Ita say so if u have no intention of betting then fk off

romaldinho88

You don't listen very good do you?!! If your not gonna back up why Italy wins this game why make a thread? and if you cant take a different opinion why make a thread? You didnt mention one potential mismatch between players so you probably couldnt name 5 players on the pitch on Sunday so why make a thread? Goodbye and Gl with your pick

showdown

You don't listen very good do you?!! If your not gonna back up why Italy wins this game why make a thread? and if you cant take a different opinion why make a thread? You didnt mention one potential mismatch between players so you probably couldnt name 5 players on the pitch on Sunday so why make a thread? Goodbye and Gl with your pick
    Are you retarded? If you were to address every topic that made a pick without an explanation you would be here till next year writing. Now superman or whatever hero you think you are trying to be fk off and come back after the game.
    That is if your man enough, adios

showdown

This is the easiest money ever dont miss out boys. Italy will advance cash in

showdown

JJGOLD you piece of shit this is what im giving you. Stuck 27k air bet now you can make some of it back. Watch and learn kid

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

This is the easiest money ever dont miss out boys. Italy will advance cash in
    u must have your house on england

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Eng won't advance. Poor eng supporters setup again for another failure.
    Points Awarded:

showdown gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

showdown

cash

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

so if its the easiest money why not take Italy on ML? If it goes into extra time or pk's, then it obviously wasn't easy money. you are basically contradicting yourself with your pick and subsequent logic.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Goat you can't bet ml"s in these rounds unless you get germany v greece type matchups. I know you took spain and port so far but long term those types of bets will even out and you lose on juice. Lemme guess you like spain -0.5 -101 over proks?

12 Last