Prime Sports
    Prime Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Prime Soccer Play - Friday (06/22)

Here are my plays for today...

I usually bet only one or maybe two games per day!!

Germany vs. Greece - Germany -1.5 (+110) - $ 200.00 to win $ 220.00

Germany vs. Greece - Anytime Score - Mario Gomez (+168) - $ 100.00 to win $ 168.00

Germany vs. Greece - Score in Both Halves - Germany (+110) - $ 200.00 to win $ 220.00

I think Germany will play very well. There's no way, IMO, that Greece will cause any trouble.

I'm seeing 3-0 Germany in this game with at least one goal from Mario Gomez.

Good luck to all!!

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15387

Good luck today, already had the germany -1.5 for a couple of days, not taking gomez to score since reports say he will start on the bench and klose will start the match. have germany to win with cleen sheet instead of scoring in both halves as i fear the greek may park the bus and go one half without conceeding. let's cash these my friend, best of luck

PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

What happens if Gomez doesn't start? Is it a push?

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Gomez is out, you probably should have checked the lineups before you placed that.... lol.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15387

nope, it's a loss unless he comes in and scores as a sub (not 100% sure, but pretty sure)

Prime Sports

Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    Good luck today, already had the germany -1.5 for a couple of days, not taking gomez to score since reports say he will start on the bench and klose will start the match. have germany to win with cleen sheet instead of scoring in both halves as i fear the greek may park the bus and go one half without conceeding. let's cash these my friend, best of luck
    Cheers mate!! Good luck to you too!

I read some reports that says that Gomez will start on the bench, but honestly, I don't believe. I like the "Clean Sheet" play!

I think the key for germany score the first goal will be patience. Like you sad, Greece will be all on the defense, but if Germany have patience, that I believe they have, they can score, and after that, Greece will need to come for the game and they will be exposed.

Prime Sports

Quote Originally Posted by PMcG012 View Post
    What happens if Gomez doesn't start? Is it a push?
    Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Gomez is out, you probably should have checked the lineups before you placed that.... lol.
    nope, it's a loss unless he comes in and scores as a sub (not 100% sure, but pretty sure)
    If he doesn't play, it's a Push, but if he comes in at 85 minutes, for example, and he don't score, it's a loss!

I honestly don't think that Low will put he on the bench, and if he puts, he is a moron!! IMO

Prime Sports

Quote Originally Posted by menticam View Post
    “All those who trust me will be rich”

I work as an oddsmaker and analyst in one of the largest bookmakers in the market. I have excellent results in Europen football and American sports - especially NBA and MLB.

Persons interested in my carefully selected tips should transfer money in my account in PayPal, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybokers).

Signup includes 2-3 tips of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 100 $ per week or 300 $ per month. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches.

You can pay: PayPal, Moneybookers, Neteller, M o n e y g r a m

Today free tips:

Washington Nationals - Baltimore Orioles over 8,5 (-104) [MLB]

Detriot Tigers - Pittsburgh Pirates (+106) [MLB]

Toronto Blue Jays - Miami Marlins (+113) [MLB]

Greece - Germany over 2,5 (-102) [soccer, EURO CUP]
    Please mate, do not do this here, ok?

Cheers

Avala7ch3
    Avala7ch3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by menticam View Post
    “All those who trust me will be rich”

I work as an oddsmaker and analyst in one of the largest bookmakers in the market. I have excellent results in Europen football and American sports - especially NBA and MLB.

Persons interested in my carefully selected tips should transfer money in my account in PayPal, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybokers).

Signup includes 2-3 tips of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 100 $ per week or 300 $ per month. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches.

You can pay: PayPal, Moneybookers, Neteller, M o n e y g r a m

Today free tips:

Washington Nationals - Baltimore Orioles over 8,5 (-104) [MLB]

Detriot Tigers - Pittsburgh Pirates (+106) [MLB]

Toronto Blue Jays - Miami Marlins (+113) [MLB]

Greece - Germany over 2,5 (-102) [soccer, EURO CUP]
    Have you got Facebook or Twitter, mate?

Prime Sports

It depends where you set your play!! On the Betfair, only counts if he plays any minute of the game, and only for the 90 minutes, extra-time and penalties doesn't count!!

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

money back if he not starts.

Prime Sports

2-1 on the day...

Not bad!! Gomez almost score, but it was hard one!!