Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Greece ML

Everybody and there mother's are on Germany. I understand they are a great team. But Greeks have great heart, this cannot be denied. See 2004 haters.

Good luck to all who route for Greece

iqbet
    iqbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

blitz win by germany> hedge while it is not too late

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I do not understand either why the people like Germany a lot. First, I did not think Greece would beat Russia, but now, Greece plays Germany, and Russia went back home. I still cannot convince myself to put more for Germany, and still remember the last WC, when Germany collapsed in the last game.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

I want some of what you are smoking sir..I will agree that Greece is a solid def team but there is no way in hell they are beating Germany

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

EDIT -- GREECE WILL WIN IN REGULATION. There I said it. Don't totally believe it, but I said it. Happy OP?
    Last edited by ParlayininHTown; 06-22-12 at 12:11 PM.

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Don't jinx it re malaka!! Everybody take Germany ML!!! Lock of the Century!!!
    Free money!!!!

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Hahahahahahaha

Good luck you will need it!
    The only reason Greece have looked remotely solid defensively is that they have played teams who are mediocre at best.

The greeks will be so in awe of Germany that they will be asking for signed shirts at half time

tukkk
    ★★★★★
    tukkk's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st half will most likely be 0-0
    its the 2nd half im worried about

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    I do not understand either why the people like Germany a lot. First, I did not think Greece would beat Russia, but now, Greece plays Germany, and Russia went back home. .
    U saw that goal scored from greece against russia? Really one big joke. Greece have nothing to offer in offense. germany 3-0 today.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Anyone who bets on Greece ML is burning up their money.

Silly fake bets..

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by iqbet View Post
    blitz win by germany> hedge while it is not too late
    betting the 4-0 (14-1), and 5-0 (25-1) germany win props - with a small backup on 3-0 to cover the other two, think this one is going to be a big win for germany

Avala7ch3
    Avala7ch3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    betting the 4-0 (14-1), and 5-0 (25-1) germany win props - with a small backup on 3-0 to cover the other two, think this one is going to be a big win for germany
    Or big joke for you...

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Quote Originally Posted by steviec27 View Post
    Hahahahahahaha

Good luck you will need it!
    The only reason Greece have looked remotely solid defensively is that they have played teams who are mediocre at best.

The greeks will be so in awe of Germany that they will be asking for signed shirts at half time
    I don't think so. Greece were European Champions in 2004 only 2 Euros before. There are still a few players from that same team playing now. A lot of the players play or have played on top European teams. They may lose, but they deserve respect.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Greeks play antifootball. 10 Men in the box only 3 ever make it past halfway all game. Boring snooze fest donkeys.

I hope ze Germans get the first goal early and punish them.

I don't want to see Euro 2004 again that tournmanet sucked.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Zito Ellas !!

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

i love all the hate we are getting. We had plenty opportunities and were denied a penalty against russia so i dont want to hear the "lucky goal" excuses. Russia made a mistake and we made them pay for it, thats what the good teams do.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Greece "has scored" 3 goals :

1) the first one was a gift of
    Szczęsny . Even a 10-years child would score that goal,the ball just needed to push a bit .
    2) the second one was a gift of Chech . Even a teen girl would score that goal
    3) the third one was a gift from the defender

so, i notice that Greece hasn't scored any goal yet ...I mean goals done by their skills , not gifts and childish goals ....

RubberKettle

Greece is bunch of pussies who stay in their own half.

They get that fukkn ogre Samaras to run around like a yeti and call it football.

Why don't they grow some balls and play Ninis with Salp and Samras and allow more than one person to cross the halfway line?

I don't care about 2004 that tournmanet was awful football and Greece are the main reason why its forgettable.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I like Greece +1/2 first half at + money. Hopefully they slow down the Germans for 45 mins.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

"Greece is bunch of pussies who stay in their own half."

How did you expect them to play? lol.....they already won in 2004,nobody likes that bullsh!t , but that's what works for them......i remember an english club who won a champion league not so long ago playing the same way....

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    "Greece is bunch of pussies who stay in their own half."

How did you expect them to play? lol.....they already won in 2004,nobody likes that bullsh!t , but that's what works for them......i remember an english club who won a champion league not so long ago playing the same way....

RubberKettle

These Greeks are way worse than Chelski.

The Blues set up to counter attack and do defend deeply. But the Greeks set up to fuk the game with 8 players in the box and Ogre Samaras on the side and maybe Gekas wandering aimlessly looking for a hot dog. There is no tactics to this Greek team. Chelsea and other club sides who 'park the bus' are not doing it to this extreme.

All these teams who sit back looking at dingleberries should go play in the Baltic sea.

RubberKettle

With all this ranting an raving Im doing Greece are going to come out and play like 11 little Messi's....maybe there is hope for that Ogre Samaras

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

H germavia eivai 'LOCK'

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Zito Ellas !!
    Where have you been bro? Will you be posting again?

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Greece "has scored" 3 goals :

1) the first one was a gift of
    Szczęsny . Even a 10-years child would score that goal,the ball just needed to push a bit .
    2) the second one was a gift of Chech . Even a teen girl would score that goal
    3) the third one was a gift from the defender

so, i notice that Greece hasn't scored any goal yet ...I mean goals done by their skills , not gifts and childish goals ....
    and, 2 goals were taken away from them for bogus offsides calls. Not to mention a hand ball penalty was not awarded to them against Poland and another with Russia. Before you post mindless crap, take a look at all their games and calls that went against them.
    Points Awarded:

JamesBrown gave gshock1 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RubberKettle

The Ogre is trying to get sent off

That huge yeti fuk 3 fouls in a row in what 2 minutes

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Not to mention a hand ball penalty was not awarded to them against Poland and another with Russia
    I agree that 2 penalties were denied ...but who guarantees that they would scored ?? They would scored like Karagounis did ???

I don't hate Greece,i go on holidays in summer there ,i just hate the way they play that's all ...they enter the game with the only aim to spoil the game .... did you see the game today ? did you notice that Neur was playing like midfielder ??

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Lots of hate for the Greek National team.

This team went undefeated through the whole of the qualifying stages and only got its first loss against the Czechs in the group stage. Their second loss was tonight against Germany. I don't know if there are more than three or four national teams that can beat this specific German team. So Greece played defensively. It's their style especially against very strong teams. Even so, they scored two goals against them. They did a great job and are one of the 8 best teams in Europe.

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    Lots of hate for the Greek National team.

This team went undefeated through the whole of the qualifying stages and only got its first loss against the Czechs in the group stage. Their second loss was tonight against Germany. I don't know if there are more than three or four national teams that can beat this specific German team. So Greece played defensively. It's their style especially against very strong teams. Even so, they scored two goals against them. They did a great job and are one of the 8 best teams in Europe.
    LOL, They conceded 4 goals in a game where they parked the bus and you are calling them one of the 8 best teams in Europe???

Teams they beat in qualifying:
    MALTA
    ISRAEL
    GEORGIA
    TIED LATVIA

NOT EXACTLY SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT!

And talking about the Germany Greece game in terms of the scoreline is asinine. If you watched that game and know anything about soccer/football, you know that the game was more 6-0 than 4-2. Greece got extremely lucky on a counterattack when Boateng got lazy and didn't track back for the goal....and then they were gifted a PK at 89' when the score was 4-1 and the game was long over...

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    LOL, They conceded 4 goals in a game where they parked the bus and you are calling them one of the 8 best teams in Europe???

Teams they beat in qualifying:
    MALTA
    ISRAEL
    GEORGIA
    TIED LATVIA

NOT EXACTLY SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT!

And talking about the Germany Greece game in terms of the scoreline is asinine. If you watched that game and know anything about soccer/football, you know that the game was more 6-0 than 4-2. Greece got extremely lucky on a counterattack when Boateng got lazy and didn't track back for the goal....and then they were gifted a PK at 89' when the score was 4-1 and the game was long over...

Are you Turkish or Albanian ?

camelbreath$

American.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

We aren't the only ones who hate you, you have enemies all around the world(if not the whole world). Bye bye Greece, go get your shit together ... Greece ML MY ASS

And I do agree with Camelbreath, you got to the Euros only thanks to the extremely easy group in the qualifiers and a lot of luck in the group stages now(the teams in group A were considerably the worst of all participating teams). Germany should have won by at least 5-6 goals yesterday. Greece team is a joke, they need to completely renovate the team with younger players and not 37 years old grand dads

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

Chalkias 38 years old..thay should be a record hehe

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    We aren't the only ones who hate you, you have enemies all around the world(if not the whole world). Bye bye Greece, go get your shit together ... Greece ML MY ASS

And I do agree with Camelbreath, you got to the Euros only thanks to the extremely easy group in the qualifiers and a lot of luck in the group stages now(the teams in group A were considerably the worst of all participating teams). Germany should have won by at least 5-6 goals yesterday. Greece team is a joke, they need to completely renovate the team with younger players and not 37 years old grand dads
    Really ? Like who ? The Greek economy is in the tank partly because of scumbag Albanians that cross the border and take all the shit jobs the Greeks are too lazy to do. Albanians are considered the niggers of Europe. GFYM you scumbag Muslim

12 Last