Germany to win euro 2012 +344 risk 2

Spain to win euro 2012 +275 risk 1

Klose o1.5 goals +119 risk 1

Benzema o1.5 goals -157 risk 1.57

Portugal ml -134 risk 1.34

Russia really screwed this tournament up for me, its amazing they are not here and the Czechs won that group. Even if Rosicky were 100% and starting, I still wouldnt touch the the Czechs here, and Rosicky is really their main guy. Ronaldo has been relentless this tournament and leads the tournament with the most shots on target with 13, Portugal should come out here in that 4-3-3 and having to defend guys like Nani and Ronaldo on the wings should prove too much for the Czechs here, especially if they play like they did against Russia and allow Nani and Ronaldo too much space.

I think the Czechs are really lucky to be here, Russia just blew it and that was an easy group to come out of. Portugal came out of the toughest group and looked extremely sharp and in control of that Holland match even when they were down to the Dutch and I thought they looked pretty sharp against Denmark as well. They have scored 5 goals in their last two matches here and looked extremely strong on their counters against the Dutch, I think Ronaldo and Nani really should dominate here against this young Czech squad.