In a tournament of uncertainties, I think tonight's game will be a little more straight forward than most. Admittedly, I didn't fancy either team before the tournament and though the Czechs topped their group, my opinion has not changed much in their regards. All the talk is aimed at Ronaldo and rightly so, though the central midfield trio of Moutinho, Veloso and Meireles have moved the ball excellently to the flanks in the group stages. Portugal are dangerous and I'm taking them at -131 straight up. I'm going to keep an eye on the live markets for a bit before taking a price at the spread of Portugal -0.5 or -1.0 depending on how lively Portugal look from the off.

I expect quick right-back Gebre Selassie to marshall Ronaldo as well as anyone has so far so the Portuguese may be slow off the block if their star man isn't rolling early. That said, I'm gonna take +121 currently on Matchbook for over 2.5 goals now and maybe pile on more during live betting as I think Portugal will score at least once late on as their danger men get more space.

If your book offers Sub to Score markets (Sometimes on Pinnacle but don't see it today), they usually go off at +350 and with the likes of Varela and Nelson Oliveira looking sharp off the bench

Correct Score Prediction: Czech Republic 1-2 Portugal