lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Italy +810 to win the Euro Cup

I have liked this italian team form the get go.After they get rid of England they will take out spain and then beat germany in the final.

Italy to win the euro +810 (2x)

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Nope.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Unless i am misreading the groupings, Italy would get Germany in the semi-final, and can only meet spain in the final

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

another "look at me" thread.

lakerboy

And of course you looked crusty lmao.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    Unless i am misreading the groupings, Italy would get Germany in the semi-final, and can only meet spain in the final
    You are right.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i do enjoy a good train wreck......

for example:

get it all back with another $50,000 play.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GamblerSpirit

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    Even better since italy owns the germans forever.

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

failure

trannyguy69
    break the web of noncompliance
    trannyguy69's Avatar Become A Pro!

italy and france +1100 are good deals. spain and germany are overrated. they certainly arent like the brasilian teams that are +300 to win every world cup. this lakerboy guy really weeds out the good deals from what i have seen so far

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

LOOSER

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Italy loses to Germany and Spain doesn't get past Portugal .....

lakerboy

Italians never lose to germans in soccer

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Italy - Germany 14-7 9draws in A Matches

Womens Soccer 4-13 8 draws

LOOSER LAKERBOY

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Man, England has the best road, are 8-1 in some markets.Play Italy and avoid Spain. might only have to beat Germany and could face Portugal/France in the final. which would be pick em..Good hedge opp.

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Look at the schedules before making a bold statement. Well researched if you thought that was the route to the final hmmm.

Germany v Portugal final.
    IF Italy beat England the Germans will soon stop them in their tracks.

SlickRick1382

Would you like to wager on that?

This isn't basketball, you're out of your element ...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Would you like to wager on that?

This isn't basketball, you're out of your element ...
    When was the last time germany beat italy in a euro or wcup match?

Tell me that first and then we can make a wager. Also after you find that out tell me how many straigh games italy has gotten by germany head to head since that last german win over italy. Thanks.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Throw enough eggs and eventually one won't break,
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer, and zizoudane10

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlies1 View Post
    Throw enough eggs and eventually one won't break,

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Portugal is the dark horse.

Italians are good but much smaller up front then they have been in past years.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Germany gonna win this

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Not sure I like the value a ton (+1000 seems more reasonable with juggernauts like Germany and Spain alive), but if you're gonna ride pretty long odds - this Italian team is a solid play. I like the play, actually, although, I think they were a better team playing a 3-5-2. They will have to win some tough games, but at those odds, I'd like my chances. Good luck with it, they are capable of winning.

snip3r2006

Just 1 more Italy Match imo. Both of these teams are sides in transition with a point to prove. England have been poor going forward, but some solid defensive work against Ukraine and France ensured they got the results they needed The same can be said for Italy, who against Croatia and Spain were going for a point in each game knowing they would make light work of the Republic of Ireland.I can’t see which way this game will go and I think it will be the only quarter final tie to go to extra time maybe or even penalties. England and Italy are both really good defensive sides and I’m having trouble calling this match, mainly because I think they’ll cancel each other out by playing the same game.
    Italy have the same problem as England, a lack of midfield options to play alongside their stand out midfield generals. Gerrard and Pirlo are vital to each team’s chances and I think this could be the key battle. The English midfield in Parker and Gerrard are the key to beating Italy and possess much more stability and strength than the Italian midfield. For the first time in a while, I’m backing England to win.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the winner comes from Spain-Germany-France. They're way above the rest in terms of intelligent and creative play. (and France have their loss out of the way. ;)) After that comes Italy. Portugal could do some damage, but they need to be a lot sharper in front of goal. England is embarrassing itself with their park-the-bus style of play, just as Greece, but Greece doesn't have the players to be any better. I don't like the Czechs either; mostly players that compensate for poor technique by doing a whole lot of running.

Spain hasn't look sharp, though, and could have been sent home by Croatia. I wouldn't mind a final between Germany and France.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 06-20-12 at 07:12 PM.

GKakuta
    GKakuta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Italy can win it all. At this point, anyone can. Spain still my favorite to win it though. Good luck!

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

Italy the dirtiest team ? i hope not

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

all depends on what type of production they can get from balotelli

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think this version of Italy has the talent to win. They played Spain well, but if Del Bosque hadn't been such a hard headed prick about starting all mid fielders - I think Spain would have won with Torres on for close to 90 minutes. They didn't look particularly anything against Croatia and it took them quite a bit to break down the worst team in the group in Ireland who pressed them pretty well for most of the match. Fully expect England-Italy to go to extra time. England's defensive formation I think will keep Italy from getting all that many quality chances, but England could find that same rough go against Italy.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I think the winner comes from Spain-Germany-France. They're way above the rest in terms of intelligent and creative play. (and France have their loss out of the way. ) After that comes Italy. Portugal could do some damage, but they need to be a lot sharper in front of goal. England is embarrassing itself with their park-the-bus style of play, just as Greece, but Greece doesn't have the players to be any better. I don't like the Czechs either; mostly players that compensate for poor technique by doing a whole lot of running.

Spain hasn't look sharp, though, and could have been sent home by Croatia. I wouldn't mind a final between Germany and France.
    France? I don't know, maybe. I would like France but they always dissapoint me. They are very creative, but sometimes too creative. They give the ball away a lot, they are not good on the counter attack because they are indecisive especially Samir Nasri, who will have a wide open 22 footer and will decide to try and do a 1 touch chip to Benzema inside the box and it'll work 1/10 times at best.

Ribery is the only player on that team with a killer instinct. Not sure, see like Spain is so creative but they are efficient with their creation. It's like a 1 touch from Xavi to Fabregas to Inesta, you just know that there's a good chance that something special is brewing.

With the French, I just don't sense the winning instinct. Maybe they'll prve me wrong

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Surprised Italy is a dog now to England. Everyone wants to fade England since this tourney started and obviously loving Italy.

Can't wait for this match as one of these annoying teams has to lose.

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Surprised Italy is a dog now to England. Everyone wants to fade England since this tourney started and obviously loving Italy.

Can't wait for this match as one of these annoying teams has to lose.
    Italy's not the dog where i bet,very similar in prices but england is the marginal underdog...maybe its different where you are..

Anyway,,for the reason above i think England is the play,lets look at englands biggest concern and that is the pace of their centrebacks especially Terry.. The Italians dont have the necessary pace up front bar Balotelli to capilitalize on this.
    Going back to Balotelli,,undoubted talent but unpredictable,even could be more so against the country he plays in,also facing teammate Lescott(who knows all about him), he may try to do it all himself and become frustrated.
    England have more options on the bench with the form of Walcott and Carroll and can adopt a different approach if the pace of Wellbeck and flair of Rooney isnt paying off.
    Of course a worry is Englands stumbling blocks in knockout tournament football but iv seen all 6 games and think England is the play on the points above and in terms of value.
    Also worrying fact about the Italians is their first 2 games they lost a lead due to change in approach and play deep,instead of having that killer blow,even v Ireland it was a contest for 88minutes of play.
    Anyway BOL

SlickRick1382

When was the last time germany beat italy in a euro or wcup match?

Tell me that first and then we can make a wager. Also after you find that out tell me how many straigh games italy has gotten by germany head to head since that last german win over italy. Thanks.

Yes because past results dictate future results, ESPECIALLY when we're talking International matches that happen every 4 years per event, 2 years in between World Cup and Euro's. Teams aren't even the same from the Euro Cup to World Cup ....

Stop being a homer ... Like I said you are out of your element ....

This Germany team is stronger and more complete than any recent Germany team just like this Italian team is nothing like it's predecessors.

Whenever you'd like to put your money where your mouth is you know where to find me ....

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

You can get Italy +1100 now...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You can get Italy +1100 now...

yup i just put another unit on it at +1100

123 Last