SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

England wins group D tomorrow

England and France tied 1-1
    England beat Sweden 3-2
    France beat Ukraine 2-0

If I read this tie breaker correctly and both France and England win.......THEN

England has to win by 2 goals over Ukraine and France has to win by 1 over Sweden and then England wins tiebreaker by goals scored

Shit is confusing....someone help me, and this is assuming England and France both win

England win and a France tie is what I'm rooting for....simple scenario and I win my futures

SamsNCharge99

France beats Sweden, England beats Ukraine: England and France advance, but in what order? If they win by the same amount, or France by more, France finishes first. If England wins by two more than France does, England is first. If England wins by one more, it comes to goals scored, in which England currently has a one-goal lead. If goals scored finishes the same, it comes down to UEFA Coefficient, on which England finishes first.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Can be confusing. Here's a link that breaks it down, with a link for group scenarios.

http://eurosoccerweb.com/uefa-euro-c...breaker-rules/

SamsNCharge99

yea man shit is whack

I'm only this paranoid b/c I have a parlay of Spain, germany, England all winning the group for a large amount if wins obviously,

won first 2, now have to sweat out this final group...if spain wasn't enough to sweat

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

I have a future on France to win the group, so I can't pull for you! But either way, good luck!

SamsNCharge99

I'm gonna put to win $250 on France to win group tomorrow as well. The parlay is $250 to win 2K+ if England wins group

so easy hedge here on France. Just gotta hope that something stupid doesn't happen like Group A and Ukraine wins it, which I don't think will happen