TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Come look @ my dumb play today

Im an idiot but i couldnt get this out of my head. I bet Spain/Croatia to draw @ +302 for $ 500. Is this the dumbest bet ever? I feel like a moron i should have took Spain -1 for -127 thats prob as close as a lock as possible.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I got them at -1 hope they can pull it off .
    This game looks like it will end in a 0-0 draw.

TheBack

By me betting the draw i mushed it. Ur play will be good sir or at worst case ull get a push.

TheBack

God come on why is it tied. I was hoping spain would have a 2 goal lead by now so i could just accept my lose. Now when spain does take the lead in the 2nd it will be harder for me to accept the loss. The longer it goes b4 spain takes the lead the worse ill feel. Cuz we all know i have no chance in hell in winning this. My only chance was if italy was losing or tied. Now that italy are winning it forces croatia to try to win and not settle for draw which will cause them to lose.

TheBack

What the **** !!!!! That was offsides what the **** is going on clear offsides unreal how i lost this i just got cheated what i had the draw how is that not offsides

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

tough break buddy

brunofortes
    brunofortes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 911

you said that you had no chance of winning.. at least on this you were right

TheBack

Quote Originally Posted by brunofortes View Post
    you said that you had no chance of winning.. at least on this you were right
    I know. See i bet u were thinking this guy is just trying to reverse jinx himself. Well no i really ment if i bet it there was no way it would win. Just am p1ssed off bcuz of how it lost 88th minute and the goal shouldnt of counted bcuz of offsides. But even more crazy is spain only needed a draw and with 5 mins to go they were trying to score like they needed to. Why spain didnt sit on ball for the final 2-5 mins is funny to me. Now if i bet spain -1 and needed them to score u really think that would have happened . No. Just funny to me.

brunofortes
    brunofortes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 911

Quote Originally Posted by TheBack View Post
    I know. See i bet u were thinking this guy is just trying to reverse jinx himself. Well no i really ment if i bet it there was no way it would win. Just am p1ssed off bcuz of how it lost 88th minute and the goal shouldnt of counted bcuz of offsides. But even more crazy is spain only needed a draw and with 5 mins to go they were trying to score like they needed to. Why spain didnt sit on ball for the final 2-5 mins is funny to me. Now if i bet spain -1 and needed them to score u really think that would have happened . No. Just funny to me.
    if it makes you happier, it was not offside..
    and the win guarantees first place in group, the draw would take then to second place

TheBack

But how spain just doesnt drop back play d and pass ball around for final 5 mins is beyond me. They were still pressing and trying to score which let croatia get some good shots on goal. And could have lost the game. Makes no sense i inderstand if they won they get 1st but by playing like that croatia got some chances and almost scored. So spain by going for win when they only needed draw almost lost them the match wich would have gotten them eliminated. Risk was not worth it. Thats why it looks fish to me. But i lost in the most painfull way. And how the croatia goal keeper doesnt try and save the ball i mean the pass rolled right past him to the spain player who dribbles it in the goal. All he had to do was fall on the balland not let that weak pass go. Instead that muppet stands there and crys for offsidrs call. U save it then u argue for offsides. Just a magical butt f@ck for me