markvighan
    markvighan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Czech Republic - Poland

This is very important match for both teams in terms of gualifying further. Poland need to win to qualify, Czech Rep. will be satisfied with a draw. Looking back to their group results, we can say that both teams had their up and downs but Czechs has made a better impression on me so far. Poland was very lucky in their matches and could have really lost both: they were very lucky that Greeks missed penalty and that Russians didn't extend the 1:0 lead till B?aszczykowski scored. On the other hand Czechs lost first match easily to Russia (we can even say to easily) but than won surely with Greece. Moreover in my opinion Czechs have a better physical preparation and are in good situation cause Poland, who have an average defence, must go forward and this is an ideal place for counterattacks. Summing up, I think that Czech Rep. is slightly better than Poland and the odds are in favour of hosts thus making the value to lie definitely on guests side. GL!

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by markvighan View Post
    This is very important match for both teams in terms of gualifying further. Poland need to win to qualify, Czech Rep. will be satisfied with a draw. Looking back to their group results, we can say that both teams had their up and downs but Czechs has made a better impression on me so far. Poland was very lucky in their matches and could have really lost both: they were very lucky that Greeks missed penalty and that Russians didn't extend the 1:0 lead till B?aszczykowski scored. On the other hand Czechs lost first match easily to Russia (we can even say to easily) but than won surely with Greece. Moreover in my opinion Czechs have a better physical preparation and are in good situation cause Poland, who have an average defence, must go forward and this is an ideal place for counterattacks. Summing up, I think that Czech Rep. is slightly better than Poland and the odds are in favour of hosts thus making the value to lie definitely on guests side. GL!
    thats a draw imo. czech dont need to win and will hold a 1:1 lat 30min

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    was looking at betting the draw, too...

bird
    bird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

My bet is on Czech Republic +0.5, from what I've seen from both teams I can't really say that one team has impressed more. I was really let down by how Poland gave up three points against Greece. I think the Czechs have a good chance of winning and if not at least getting a draw.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the both teams to score

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    Czechs have every reason to win!

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't like either games.....a bunch of mediocure shithouse teams battling eachother.....russia has over achieved. the other 3 teams realistically stink and hold no elite poweress. waiting to collect on germany tomorrow.