TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Its all over for Russia now!!!!

Polland has looked awsome so far and now that they have tied it up i think they will pull thru and get the win. Russia has made mistake after mistake and are showing to be way overrated after thier last game evryone bought hook line and sink.

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Russia will score again

TheBack

I dont think they will they are rushing stuff and blowing oppertunites. They dribble too long. Missing wide open team mates for shots. Polland is gonna break thru soon.

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Poland looks great this 2nd half........its either gonna be 2-1 Poland or a draw...stick a fork in Russia she's done

TheBack

Yup. And they arent getting any calls the refs are for Polland thier getting every call. Too much for russia to over come. And russia is missing wide open shit chances. This is bullsh1t..

TheBack

See this is why i hate soccer and call them p@ssys bcuz they f@cking play for ties and have no heart at all how russia didnt win is mind blowing . And just too sit back and play sloppy as hell in the 2 nd half is pathetic. They had the lead in every stat all they had to do was not let a goal up and b1tches couldnt do it unreal bunch of f@gs. I hope they riot and alot of people DIE!!!!B1tches cost me $$$$. I want BLOOD!!!!!

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

DNB, TheBack. You have to hedge with DNB in soccer.