gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tuesday Picks ( 187-158 + 24.30 )

I definitely feel alot stronger about the russia match after watching these first round games but I am going to take a punt on this Greece match as well. I didnt see much positive in the Czechs play against Russia, their back four was in shambles and Cech had his second disastrous start in a row and has now given up 7 goals his last 2 games. Of course, that porous Czech defense certainly hasnt helped, but the Czech Republic pretty much have to win here to have any hope of advancing and its going to open up some opportunities for Greece.

Greece looked solid against Poland even down to 10 men and should have won that game. The Czechs may have a few bigger names like Rosicky and Cech but Rosicky cant win the game by himself and its obvious Cech is really struggling.

Greece has Russia on tap and while Russia may have it sewn up after today I dont think Greece will be looking for a draw. I would normally be on the over especially after watching the czech defense and Cechs struggles and with Greece missing two defenders Papasthopoulous because of the red card and Papadopolous because of injury, but neither one of these teams are offensive powerhouses.

Greece scored the fewest goals of any group winners in qualifying and Rosicky didnt look to be 100% or just looked slower than usual. I like the russia game alot more but taking a very small punt on Greece in this one.

Greece pk +146 risk .50

Greece tt o.5 -186 risk 1.86

Most people who bash soccer on here dont understand that there is alot more to the game than what happens on the pitch. the terrace culture is usually as interesting as the actual game. Today is Russia or independence day, a national holiday in russia and there is supposed to be a march to the stadium which has angered alot of polish punters. This should be heated atmosphere for this one but the Russians should sew up the group today.

The Poles looked horrible in the second half against Greece and Russias coach Advocaat should have Arshavin in the same central tole today and he will cause big problems for the Poles. Poles will be without their goalkeeper Szczesny and their defense looked pretty weak against Greece, Russias attacking style of play should really cause the Poles major problems. Russia has been in fantastic form and I thought they would win this rather weak group, Lewandowski is always dangerous but the Poles really looked lost in that second half against Greece.

That Russian front four should prove too much for the Poles and their second string goalkeeper.

Russia looks like the best play of the day by far.

Russia pk -137 risk 2.74

Russia ml +147 risk 1

(Superettan) Sweden Osters-.5 -119 risk 2.38

Futures

Russia to win group A +151 risk 2

Germany to win group B +131 risk 2

Germany to win euro 2012 +344 risk 2

Spain to win euro 2012 +275 risk 1

Van Persie o1.5 -171 risk 1.71

Klose o1.5 goals +119 risk 1

Benzema o1.5 -157 risk 1.57
    Last edited by gregm; 06-12-12 at 10:25 AM.

Jpag
    Jpag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey what's the difference between russia pick and ml?

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Quote Originally Posted by Jpag View Post
    Hey what's the difference between russia pick and ml?
    "PK" is like "DNB" (Draw no bet) and "ML" means "Money Line". The pk is safer as you don't lose if the game end draw.

Jpag
    Jpag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohhh I see, thanks!!