gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Cakir and yellow cards

Turkish referee is on tap for the Ukraine/Sweden game. I was looking at him on world referee and somebody just pointed out his stats from soccerway on punters lounge. He is not shy with the yellows. Cakir on world referee is showing over 4 in most of his matches lately like in Chelsea/Barcelona, and City/Porto. Last Ukraine/Sweden game in 2011 had 7 yellows.

A loud crowd and a young ukraine team trying to prove themselves, the over 4 seems like its worth a punt.

Over 4 yellow cards -111 risk 1.11

Sweden/Ukraine o2 -146 risk 2.92

O2.5 +124 risk 2

MATCHES OF C. ÇAKΙR

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-15-14 at 09:23 AM.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Christ 10 fukn yellows and two reds in the Turkish derby

This guy could go wild like the Spanish ref from Friday

gregm

This should be a fun game to watch.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

1 yellow already...this looks good. The referee looks overwhelmed.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

wish I had seen this. Could've checked to see if any of my books had a yellow bet.

gregm

We probably wont know if this will hit until past the 70th minute. That when legs get tired and players start pushing. There were four yellow cards in the italy/spain game after the 79th minute.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Problem u made with this bet is thinking Ukraine vs Sweden is the same level of reckless play and agression tht exists in the TUrkish league. If u look at the TUrkish league there is an average of like 4.5 cards every game, regardless of who the ref is. Yes there were a lot in the Chelsea vs Barca game but tht was a high stakes match (Highest possible) and two dirty teams...hope it hits tho!

gregm

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Problem u made with this bet is thinking Ukraine vs Sweden is the same level of reckless play and agression tht exists in the TUrkish league. If u look at the TUrkish league there is an average of like 4.5 cards every game, regardless of who the ref is. Yes there were a lot in the Chelsea vs Barca game but tht was a high stakes match (Highest possible) and two dirty teams...hope it hits tho!
    You are right about the turkish league but I was reading alot of his games on world referee like the porto/man city game as well. I thought this game would be alot more wide open with alot more scoring as well. I hope it opens up in the second half. A few chances for scoring but not the game I thought it would be from looking at the stats

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sweden could still get a couple bookings now with the frustration

gregm

I am hoping it gets to be like the italy spain game after the 79th minute but looking unlikely, Cakir is letting them play. I am happy with the totals wagers here though, this second half was what I thought the whole game would be like. I really thought sweden would win this one though

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I thought theyd get a draw at least