JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Way This Wins

This England vs France game is a real brain scratcher for me. Its a monday morning at work and need something to assist in getting me through the day and just have no clue whom will win this. So many scenarios. Two very defensive teams, one team could squeak one in at the end or could be a blow out. At first I thought France would dominate game and win by a 2 goal differential but then I thought England has real no pressure/expectations like they usually do to pass with all the injuries/suspension of rooney. Without the pressure could just pass the ball around efficiently and hope for a pt till rooney is elligible to play.

I dont know why im doing this but taking a 0-0 prediction for +900 value because if I take France and England win then ill be pissed, if I take England than france wins ill be pissed so why not take a draw and hope for a scoreless game and have no expectations of winning this game.

Throwing pure profit from WhiteCaps game last night where they pulled off a 3-1 win over dynamo and had them to win straight up and by -1 at +250....

U never know with these Euro games, good luck to all.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I looked hard at this option and nearly bet it. Good luck!

JESSE1014

eh quick loss, also took ribery to score at +240 so hopefully france notches one back and its him now.

JESSE1014

also the way this game is going, dont see tie and took france to win (live betting) at +175, not to shabby odds, if all goes extremely well which is not ver likely, ribery scores to make it 2-1 and it turns into a successful day, wish me luck!