ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

3 leans at 3am for Friday....

Kings v. Devils (NHL)

Really am leaning hard on the Kings. We've seen this exact thing play out last series with the Yotes. And for a trend, the Kings have a 15-3 record in this playoffs, and have yet to lose a back-to-back.

Best yet, I feel you can go rather large, without too much worry, because I find it very hard to believe the Kings choke this away, and therefore a Chase could work.

At -110 odds in hockey, I think I might be hitting this one hard.

Greece v. Poland (Euro 2012)

I admit, I am not a soccer buff by any stretch. However, saw something interesting the other day in which it noted that Greece has only 1 loss in 20+ matches under their current head coach. They also really took care of business in the qualifying stages. I am not saying this is a lock, or a great play - I am merely saying that I like the PK price of +190 and can see some value in it.

HOWEVER, I can also see some value in the +220 draw. I never play that wager, but this one is screaming it.

Texas v. San Fran. (MLB)

Strong lean on the Texas bats. Wind is blowing out dead center. Texas can smash the ball around the field, and that is a pretty nice field for batters. Zito is about as hit or miss as it gets, and can easily be blown up. I have a lean towards both RL +130 and ML -135

NOTE: I have not pulled the trigger on any of these, as I hate making plays in the middle of the night, before I crash. Always wake up wondering WTF I was thinking.

Any thoughts or leans for today would be great. I am winding down my betting season, so any spare change I can pickup before cashing out would be nice.

Good luck!

(All odds from bookmaker)
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 06-08-12 at 04:57 AM.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Just realized the Kings game is on Saturday. Hence the reason I made a rule of not wagering at this time of the night all pilled up.

Meh, analysis probably stays the same.