beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

US Open Cup Round of 16...

Here we go again with the little minnows tonight.Lower division teams have 4 home games and the MLS have 4.
    Quick breakdown of all 8 games below.

Cup website..http://thecup.us/

Minnesota at San Jose...

Sound like a broken record here, but Minn hit as the outright dog last week with the road win and expect the, to win at the earthquakes or at least cover.Minn best team in the NASL.Yes SJ is having a good year, but how you cannot ride the road warriors is beyond me.Line is going way towards SJ and I love it.MINN +522 .5 unit.........+1 +128 1.5 units

Chivas at Carolina...Railhawks have the talent to go to the semis or final IMO.Sold out stadium again,bathed in Orange.People going ape-shit here in the triangle for this team. Carolina +191...1 unit
    When super sup Ty Shipalane comes in, watch out!!!

Red Bulls at Harrisburg City...Sticking with my lower division gets no respect theory..Harrisburg +1,+1.5..-140
    .5 unit

Dayton at Michigan Bucks
    Bucks the story of the tourney being in the 4th tier of USA Soccer.Get another home game vs another lower level team.No odds yet, but If you do, looks towards taking the home side!

DC United at Philly..
    Kind of stay away when MLS teams play each other in these cup games.Too many people know stuff due to them being major league clubs.I guess would lean towards the under, but depends on lineups but PASS

Colorado at KC..See above

Charlotte at San Antonio.Hard to see this one but would tend to lean SA here.They beat the Dynamo last week and are pretty good in the NASL..Lean SA

Cal at Seattle...Sounders show no mercy and love the Cup..Cal 4th tier team..Sounders - whatever the AH is..lay it!!
    Last edited by beefcake; 06-05-12 at 10:23 AM.