JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lewandowski is certainly a reasonable choice for top scorer and will probably score most/all of Poland's goals. Gomez's place is in doubt as Loew prefers Klose. If Van Marwijk can find room for both Van Persie and Huntelaar in the starting XI, I would take Huntelaar as he is a great goal poacher. Otherwise, Benzema is gonna be my pick.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    greece had 0% chance of winning the euros in '04, but they did which means the euro cup is scripted by uefa and the winner for this year has already been picked behind closed doors...
    you know nothing about football.
    I guess you didn't even watch a single game of Euro 2004.

I' ll tell you what is fixed.
    Fixed was Mundial 2002.

The hosts won Italy and Spain, at R16 and at QFs respectively, utilizing the refs.
    It was big scandaλ, the referees' perfomance there.

Name one single game that the Greeks were benefited by the refs at Portugal. There is noone.
    Greece was unbelievably lucky there. That's all. But its defending tactics were solid.

So, grow up, watch some thousand hours soccer and after that come and talk.
    Last edited by tullamore21; 06-06-12 at 08:54 AM.

Smartin
    Smartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

my first thought was lewandowski too, but I think poland wont score that many goals against a very defensive greece team, strong russians and a czech team which is on the same level as poland at least. in the semis they probably have to play spain or italy.

i picked benzema, with a strong france equipe, ribery (leader in assists in the past bundesliga season) and no ego aka ronaldo on his side he will play a good tournament and definetely has value.
    i think france can score a lot in group stage as they got weak opponents and are in a terrific shape right now. benzema with two goals yesterday vs estonia.

we`ll see good luck

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

plus the fact that lewandovski doesn't take the penalty-kicks.
    I think Blaszczykowski does

First 12