Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough Day Roxy

only counting plays from your soccer and wnba sub forum threads...i have you down close to 60 units just yesterday.

I know you wouldn't share, but curious whether 60 units for you is $60, $600, $6000, etc.

Anyway, i hope all the sheep aren't too hard on you. FTR, i commented a couple days ago about you regressing to the norm, since i doubt you are any more special than the capper next door, nor do you posses the almanac from Back to the Future. This was bound to happen, and will likely continue to do so.

People who look at the run you've been on should be licking their chops even after yesterday's performance. Now is not the opportunity to lose your shirt by betting his plays, but go buy yourself a new one by fading them for a while.

Take care...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

This coming from a guy (?) with a Madonna song for a forum name. If you're going to hate when someone has a bad run, make sure you suck his c*ck (publicly) when he's doing well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cogiditopapa, silvap, and Winning oasis

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Even the best of the best have off days. Now might not be the time to tail blindly but I wouldn't fade either. Roxxy had a great run and will have another eventually. Hopefully he made some ppl some money...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    This coming from a guy (?) with a Madonna song for a forum name. If you're going to hate when someone has a bad run, make sure you suck his c*ck (publicly) when he's doing well.

cmaulsby
    cmaulsby's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13678

Heads up - I'm feeling a bunch of over winners from Roxxy on Tuesday.