markvighan
    markvighan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

England - Belgium

This tip is for England to keep a clean sheet. Under Roy Hodgson, it's a game where there isn't a lot of goals nor and things are keep close. Although, it seems on the score but in real play, england will be a straight forward, solid team with highly organized back four with a lot of discipline. It's not just that, it's the way Roy Hodgson plays that will keep thing tidy at the back and also the midfield able to support them. If a goal was to come then it's likely to be from a set piece. England will be boosted with a few key players back in the starting lineup with John Terry, Ashley cole, Glen Johnson so expect a tough line up and not to mention Belgium have their potent attack which will test them. England Clean sheet and at wembley this evening.
    Source: EC

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Made a mistake not the guy I thought was out, thought ab taking England small in this one.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

over looks tempting in my opinion. I definitely wouldn't bet on a clean sheet.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

despite belgium controlling possession they can't break through because england is employing the chelsea tactic of parking the bus. I thought it would be more opened than this.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

England looking very difficult to break down.

Impressive, but the teams were Norway and Belgium