EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's Ninja Parlay!

[Finland Veikkusliga] Inter Turku ML + [Friendly] Sweden-Iceland Over 3 [+152]
    It should be a good spot for home-standing Inter Turku in Finland today. They are undefeated with four wins so far this term in league play @ home. Their opponents, Lahti, have one win and four defeats in five road matches. That lone win came over bottom feeders, Jaro. Sweden gets Iceland on home turf in a friendly today as the Swedes try to gear up for Euro 2012. They haven't played since a 3-1 win over Croatia in February. Iceland meanwhile has shown a propensity for blowing leads and giving up goals. Iceland was up 2-0 on France last time they played before conceding three 2nd half goals to lose, 3-2. They have conceded eight goals in their last three friendlies, but have tallied at least one goal in each.

EaglesPhan36

Actually took this @ Inter + Over 2.5 now for +109. Did not have the 2.5 line available earlier.

EaglesPhan36

[Friendly] Netherlands-Slovakia Over 3 [-120]
    Dutch looking to get themselves right after a somewhat embarrassing friendly loss to Bulgaria over the weekend [2-1]. Their defense has been a little shaky in their two friendlies in 2012 with four goals allowed, while scoring four. Slovakia may be without many of their better parts, but they are usually a well organized squad that could take advantage of any sleepy Oranje defenders. Slovakia lost 1-0 to Poland over the weekend, but a match with one of Euro 2012's top contenders should be enough to inspire them today, I think. Not sure that the both teams to score prop is worthy here as Slovakia could have trouble scoring still without some top attacking options, but I think the Dutch have the ability to put up a three spot themselves here or more if they feel froggy. Inspiration and motivation will be keys. Hopefully we see some of that from the Oranje early.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Sweden-Iceland hit 3 goals afyer 30min.
    N!NJA !

Ps, can't wait for the Euro!!!

EaglesPhan36

Parlay doneski before the 30 minute mark of the 1st half. Ninjjjjjjjas.

EaglesPhan36

Damn Dutch bastards. Really only one goal scored by the Oranje. The other an own goal. Not too impressive despite the dominant possession game. One more tonight.

[Friendly] USA-Brazil 1st Half Over 1 [-138]
    This is probably a push, but I think worthwhile in that there could definitely be more than a goal in the 1st half and unlikely to be none. Neymar & Hulk should terrorize the US defense. If the US plays the high pressure/attacking style they want, Brazil will have chances. I'd expect the US to alter their match plan some to take into account the talent on the other side of the pitch. Still, this is a chance to probe and find out how well their style works against the best of the best with World Cup qualis on the horizon.

EaglesPhan36

Hoo-rah Ninjas, Hoo-rah.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302