Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

anybody thinking france could win euro 2012? anyone else think its good value

i know everyone will be on spain, holland and germany but maybe france has a bit of value too. I dont know if spain will win the tournament because its so difficult to win 3 major tournaments in a row and they are without puyol and villa i believe whereas laurent blanc has managed to tranform this team from a disaster to a team that plays some good football.

Anyway, i know it a long shot and germany will probably win it all but i thought about putting something small on them because they could be dark horses.

What do you guys think? apart from spain, germany and holland who else has some value? england?

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I like the price with France +1200 especially with the way Benzema is playing.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

france has value, germany is the team i have favored, not spain. spain the books favorite for obvious reasons.

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

France is very overrated. I actualy predict that they won't get further then group stage. Sweden & England will probably advance from the group.

Coach Potato

i dont think they'll have trouble with the group, they'll probably even win the group; sweden are just not good enough, dont have enough talent to go through. Im sorry but im one of those guys that does not rank ibrahimovich that high, i really havent seen anything from him to warrant the praise some people give him. Anyway France to win the group and england to go through second.

Coach Potato

i also put a hundred on benzema to be top scorer in the tornament at +1600. He is coming of a good year at madrid and he's got some great players that can supply him with great chances.

I honestly dont know where i am getting all this love for france from. i just think they and benzema could do well in this tourny

Coach Potato

I put another hundred on ballotelli to be top scorer at +2500. I dunno which balotelli will show up but I hope he doesn't fuk around during this tourney and scores some goals lol

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i think england are a mess and get sent home. i see france n ukraine getting through.