EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [5/21] Ninja Plays

[Sweden Superettan] Brage-Osters Over 2.5 [+100]
    Osters are the top scoring club in Sweden's 2nd tier league. They have put up multiple goals in six straight after a scoreless debut. They have a whopping eight goals over their last two matches. On the road, they have two clean sheets with eight goals scored and three conceded. Brage have scored and conceded in six of seven league matches this season. At home, zero clean sheets and goals scored in two of three.

[Ireland Premier] Bray Wanderers +1 [-115]
    Bray Wanderers travel to take on Derry City. Derry City has struggled at home this term. After beating Bohs & Cork City, they have failed to pick up the full three points in three straight at home. In all, of their five home matches - they have only won a single match by more than one goal. Bray has been decent on the road with three wins, two losses and a draw. The two losses came by single goals to Shelbourne and St.Patrick's. Bray is in a solid run of form with five matches unbeaten. They don't have a great track record @ Derry City with just one win all time in their 19 meetings there, but they do have seven draws including two straight in their last two league matches there, Even if they do lose, I think Bray are good enough to keep this within a goal and get at least a push.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

lol whenever i think of osters i think of old school the movie

EaglesPhan36

I have had mostly shit luck on overs the last two weeks. Again had two matches I liked and took the wrong one apparently. Hammarby was the other and it cashed by half time. Oh well its a failed over so should be a red card somewhere.

Still think these picks should split hopefully.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Tough slump on the overs EP you will get it going again soon.

EaglesPhan36

Just no consistency on them. Hit two on my birthday, then hit none yesterday.

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Just no consistency on them. Hit two on my birthday, then hit none yesterday.
    I played 3 soccer games yesterday out of about 8 I looked at, of course I went 0-3 while the others all won including both France overs cashing by halftime. It was just one of those days where all of my leans won but my plays lost. Luckily I ended up in the black for the day barely with the luck of a rare 10:30 Sunday night sporting event.

JT OZ

Could have easily been a bloodbath considering I went chasing on the last game of the night which is what every book hopes for most of the time.

EaglesPhan36

Well this Irish one teetered from win to push to win to push. In the end, 3-2 final and it pushes. About what I expected, fairly no fuss and a solid chance to cash except for the sloppy defense that kept giving up leads and ties.