In the first leg of this playoff semi final Cheltenham beat Tprquay 2-0 and torquay will have it all to do if they are to progress to the play off final and although Im not sure they will have enough to win by enough goals to progress I do think they will win.

In the regular season Torquay played 23 home matches winning 12, drawing 8 and losing just 3 and the main reason why they did not qualify automatically is their draw count was too high. The encouraging inf is that a lot of these draws came in teh early part of the season when they had a poor start and after mid Oct they won 8 out of the next 10 home matches. They do not score many goals which i think will be their downfall for qualification but they also have a very mean defence and will limit the Cheltenham attacks.

In the regular season Cheltenham started so well and were top of the league at one point in the season but their form at the end of teh campaign was poor and they lost their last 6 away matches on the trot. in those matches they scored just 1 goal and with Torquays defence I think they may well struggle to score.

In summary Torquay will need to go all out to win this match and it could be very entertaining and I think they will win the match in 90 mins - it may be enough to win the tie overall but they may well fall short.
Source: ECB