Nastrovje
    Nastrovje's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

UEFA Champions League Final

I am BIG on Chelsea. Even though Bayern is playing at home, after Bayern - Dortmund the odds are just a joke.
    Bet 5 Units now. Will pound this game hard, probably another 5 to 10 Units on Thursday or Friday. Just LOVE this game!

5 Units to win 18.9 Units

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Anyone know how Luiz and Cahill are coming along?

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Anyone know how Luiz and Cahill are coming along?
    Cahill has a better chance of playing than Luiz. thats what I heard. Cahill said he was confident that he will play.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Think I'll be on Chelsea too, not the ML though.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

I'm feeling Bayern, think they come out for blood. Hopefully an entertaining match.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I might take a stab at the draw. Probably just play something exotic for small stakes and maybe max bet some betpoints.

This is a final and its tough to predict. No need to go wild with the bet size.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bayern ML, good price

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

The game is Bayern ML or a draw for me. Even if Chelsea go ahead 1-0, Bayern will be able to break their defense unlike Barca at Stamford Bridge. There is no way in my mind that an attack-minded side like Bayern, with home crowd support, do not get one or two past Chelsea

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    The game is Bayern ML or a draw for me. Even if Chelsea go ahead 1-0, Bayern will be able to break their defense unlike Barca at Stamford Bridge. There is no way in my mind that an attack-minded side like Bayern, with home crowd support, do not get one or two past Chelsea
    What home crowd support? Uefa didn't make it a neutral venue to hand out Bayern 80% of the damn tickets. Ribery said it best, Chelski are tactically superior. This should be one hell of a match, almost a shame Chelski are not at full strength but w/e get's you to the final!

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Bayern has players that can shoot outside the box so they'll be more successful than Barca if Chelsea stay back.
    I'm see it as a 2-1 final. will probably play Bayern -0.5 or -1 if they get behind early.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it'll go over 2.5

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

the major difference between bayern's attack as opposed to barcelona's is headers. Bayern will be able to score off of headers and corners. So if Chelsea park the bus Gomez will have a field day scoring off his forehead from passes leaving Robben's foot.

Samzilla
    Samzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    the major difference between bayern's attack as opposed to barcelona's is headers. Bayern will be able to score off of headers and corners. So if Chelsea park the bus Gomez will have a field day scoring off his forehead from passes leaving Robben's foot.
    Ashley Cole says no.

I fully expect Bayern to try and attack more down Bossy's flank which means more Ribery, less Robben. Luckily Cahill will draw back in to support Bossy.
    Last edited by Samzilla; 05-16-12 at 02:23 PM.

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

What home crowd support? Uefa didn't make it a neutral venue to hand out Bayern 80% of the damn tickets.
    do you have the numbers then share otherwise please homie. already too many blind statements in here.

Samzilla
    Samzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by PHyldahl View Post
    do you have the numbers then share otherwise please homie. already too many blind statements in here.
    I believe it's ~17.5k for bayern and chelsea fans, the remaining ~40k divided up between Uefa friends, partners, joe public, etc.

So it definitely won't be like, 1k reserved for chelsea fans, and the remaining a stadium full of 69-74 thousand screaming bayern fans.
    Last edited by Samzilla; 05-16-12 at 02:30 PM.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

please don't mistake national bayern (losing against dortmund, gladbach) with international bayern (beating current english and spanish champions). we all know they are a quite different team in CL.

also i would not let an injured/recovering cahill or luiz play. they are more a liability than helping the team.

as for me.. i will put money on chelsea to win the cup, probably a couple grand. i did the same thing two years ago on inter milan. bayern wins, i'll be happy and won't give a f-k about the money. if bayern loses, i'll get the cash. win-win for me.

over might be a good shot, but only if bayern scores first. i can imagine, if chelsea gets the lead they'll most like defend the hell out the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by PHyldahl View Post
    17.500 for each ehelsea and bayern (thats 25000)
    ~37.000 for vip, sponsors and other stuff.

that makes it a 'neutral' venue, BUT... bayern gets their home cabin, home bench, fans will be at usual side of the stadium, etc.

Punter101

Bayern Munich. Crosses. Bayern Munich? Crosses? Ha their crossing is minimal, usually happens from overlapping full backs otherwise I don't believe I've seen Robben cross the ball in this whole season

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Bayern Munich. Crosses. Bayern Munich? Crosses? Ha their crossing is minimal, usually happens from overlapping full backs otherwise I don't believe I've seen Robben cross the ball in this whole season
    Bayern munich crosses!!!! BOOM! and chelsea parked the bus. Under hits too!