markvighan
    markvighan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Catania v Udinese

Catania has to play in this weekend without David Suazo, Marco Biagianti, Alessandro Potenza and Crisian Llama that are all injured while Francesco Lodi is suspended so we most probably will see Spoili, Felipe Seymore and Andrea Catellani taking place in this tough match. Catania has also two players in doubt for this weekend match and they are Gonzalo Bergessio and Ciro Capuano. In the other side Udinese has to play in this tough match without Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, Mauricio Isla and Damiano Ferronetti but i believe that the coach will replace them very careful by knowing that is a very delicate encounter.

In my opinion Udinese would be hugely motivated to secure full points from this tough transfer match against Catania and the home team won't be able to stop them so ill take Udinese to win this tough match and take part in the next Champions League.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep in mind that Udinese will be happy even with a draw if I am not wrong

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah a draw will give them a 98% chance. They got a +8 GD to Lazio who host Inter (+10GD) who are also in contention for that all important 3rd spot. Man Udinese really sneaked up on everybody for that 3rd spot. Meanwhile Napoli with a GD of +19 host Siena and if they grab all 3 points and Udinese lose(+15 GD) that will prob see them grab 3rd. Now if only Udinese can lose

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Under 2.5

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Udinese up 0-2 with 25 mins to go and no chance of losing it Thrilling game at the San Paolo where Napoli are holding onto to 3 points....while Lazio have come back from 0-1 down to lead 2-1..... both great games all for nothing. Y U NO CONVERT PENALTY CATANIA