Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Barcelona vs Real Betis

I like Barcelona to cover -1.75. Dare you to give me a reason not to.

I was thinking about the over, but I might leave it.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Both have nothing to play for, be careful.

Lookingtostart

I think Messi will be keen to be top scorer and his team-mates will try to help him in that. I went with the over and Barcelona to cover. Also it's the last game with Josep Guardiola as coach, will be an emotional game for Barcelona.
    Last edited by Lookingtostart; 05-12-12 at 10:40 AM.

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Both have nothing to play for, be careful.
    Barcelona haven't had anything to play for for the past 3 weeks and they have continued to destroy every team in their way (by at least 3 goals), and 1 of them games against a far superior team than Betis.

I think the Barca players will want to say a nice farewell to Pep Guardiola by finishing the season with a bang. I can see Barca winning by at least 2 tonight, but I think I'll stay away from the handicap, although the -1.5 would interest me more at 1.77.

Lookingtostart, keep in mind this is an away game for Barca, so it mightn't be as easy as you think (judging by the thread title, you have Barcelona at home, which isn't the case).

Lookingtostart

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    Lookingtostart, keep in mind this is an away game for Barca, so it mightn't be as easy as you think (judging by the thread title, you have Barcelona at home, which isn't the case).
    Yeah, I might have been over-zealous, had Barcelona on my mind more than Betis.