markvighan
    markvighan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Chelsea v Blackburn

I believe that the poor players of Blackburn, who will know that they won't play in this league next season, will do everything to finish the Premier League year with a positive memory that could be a decent performance against maybe the winners of this year's Champions league! This is the mind that will definitely come up in their minds and it will be a huge influence to them, so I believe there is great value in this bet.

Chelsea won the first meeting in Blackburn 0-1. However this game goes on, I can't see Blackburn losing by two goals or more in all the mentioned circumstances.
    Source: BBC

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup, my thought is they will get at least a DRAW here ... Can't see them losing off a chelsea side who have their mind set on the CHL final

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

They didn't even put up a fight in front of their fans in a must win game against Wigan. Why would they want to put up a decent performance at an away ground now?

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    They didn't even put up a fight in front of their fans in a must win game against Wigan. Why would they want to put up a decent performance at an away ground now?
    because chelsea will be lining up their second team and its their last home game, public will be on chelsea possibly ... etc
    No-one is saying that draw or blackburn win is a sure bet, the high odds are worth a try, that's all we're saying

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

I'd rather take Chelski's B team plus those that won't be playing in final then Blackburn's A team. Rovers gave up, that much is evident while Chelski B player's have to impress

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Blackburn's players have given up. most of the team is gone after tomorrow. but I can't trust them to win 100% if they play Malouda and Sturridge up front. small on Chelsea.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I think Chelsea still play with Torres in front and Malouda, Sturridge both side. What about the middle? Ramires and Raul are going to play as they can not play in the C1 Final, another mid F should be Essien or Romeu. On the D#, Terry, Bosingwa and Ferreira, maybe Bertrand on the left D.

Chelsea win this game by 2 goals for me.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn .... at 35 minutes