JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Dave's Football Tips - Premier League Last Day

The last day of the Premiership brings with it a bittersweet feeling, can't wait for the action to start but when it ends I'm hit with a tinge of sadness that only 12 cans of whatever is on special offer can cure. Gonna hit up a number of games as it is the last day and there's a lot to play for. In the title race, United will certainly beat Sunderland by 2 or more so United -1.5 at 2.150 is a gimme. I'll be on the live markets though as a slow start for City could make things interesting and even though I think they will win, they could get very nervy and QPR +2.0/2.5 will be worth pouncing on if City start slow. Here's my picks of what's on offer:

Norwich -0.0/0.5 vs Aston Villa - 1.885
    Norwich will look to end their great season with a win in front of their loyal supporters and Grant Holt will be all out to keep himself in Roy Hodgson's mind for next weeks Euro 2012 squad announcement. Oh, and Villa are septic.

Bolton +0.0/0.5 at Stoke - 1.850
    I believe Bolton will win at Stoke and stay up, If you're feeling more adventurous take Bolton on the ML at 2.970 like I have. I also took QPR to be relegated at 3.000 which will hopefully be a nice little earner.

Arsenal -0.5/1.0 at West Brom - 1.855
    West Brom will be looking to give Roy Hodgson a happy send off but Arsenal have too much to play for to slip up at the Hawthorns, Arsenal will win and claim third spot.

Wigan -1.0 vs Wolves - 2.000

Wigan are no longer playing for safety and Wolves are only playing for pride, of which they currently have very little. Wigan are the form team in the league and they should win well here. Cue emotional scenes with the best chairman in the league, Dave Whelan and his loyal employee Roberto Martinez celebrating, as well they should.

If the last day doesn't go your way (looking at you, United fans) there's no need to take the Cyanide capsules out of the Zombie Apocalypse Emergency Kit just yet as we have a cracking Champions league final and Euro 2012 to look forward to!

GLTA

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking City ML to stop an ice-cold streak in soccer (aside from the Porto and Basel wins today), but I'm expecting to get brutally sodomized like I did by Barcelona today and Arsenal last week. Because I bet on City, they will choke tomorrow. FML ...

JebronsLame

Ah well dude, I think you're safe on the ML with City, even though I also have my doubts as well. I piled down a bit more on United -1.5, got them at 2.370 which is a ridiculous price in my opinion, I think they'll stroll past Sunderland, most of the Sunderland team are planning their holidays and half of them are ex-United players. Bet of the day! Get on it!

JebronsLame

The United -1.5 line has move out to 2.450, really like this bet (though I don't want United to win the league), 30 minutes to go!!!

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by JebronsLame View Post
    Ah well dude, I think you're safe on the ML with City, even though I also have my doubts as well. I piled down a bit more on United -1.5, got them at 2.370 which is a ridiculous price in my opinion, I think they'll stroll past Sunderland, most of the Sunderland team are planning their holidays and half of them are ex-United players. Bet of the day! Get on it!
    Only thing I'd be worried about betting United would be if they are up 1-0 at half or tied 0-0 and they receive word that Man City is up 3 or 4-0 on QPR. No way they keep playing with any intensity

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    Only thing I'd be worried about betting United would be if they are up 1-0 at half or tied 0-0 and they receive word that Man City is up 3 or 4-0 on QPR. No way they keep playing with any intensity
    Who the hell is going to tell them the score. If they are up I hope to god Ferguson doesn't let them know and makes sure they don't have access to net at all!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

10-man QPR takes a 2-1 lead

I told you guys. Me betting on a heavily juiced soccer ML is the kiss of death for that team.

Sorry Man City fans. You can blame me for this embarrassing result.