EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's [5/13] Ninja Plays

[Spain La Liga] Real Madrid-Mallorca Under 4 [+100]
    Real really only has one thing to play for on Sunday and this is grabbing the La Liga record for points with a win. They would become the first team in La Liga history to net 100 points in a season with a win on Sunday. Mallorca meanwhile are looking to wrap up a Europa League spot and need at least a draw to do so. Six of Real's last seven overall in La Liga play have hit for four goals or less. Mallorca have only played two matches out of 37 over four goals all season. Real could do a lot of damage in this one and make this total moot early, but I think without a ton on the line outside of a W for Real - that four goals might be a bit much to expect here as Mallorca is likely to try and keep this as tight as possible, for as long as possible.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Messi has 50 goals right? Ronaldo has 45 goals? One game to make up the difference and steal the record for the Portuguese Playboy?

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I thought about that aspect. I was surprised Messi did nor get one yesterday. Anything can happen.

EaglesPhan36

Hello Loss Column!

Too much talent on Real Madrid. Ronaldo not even scoring but the opener and they still roll to four goals and counting. Thought maybe a push could be saved, but a couple flurries in the 1st and 2nd buried this. Oh well, back to the grind.