JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Dave's Football Tips - RKC Waalwijk vs FC Twente

2 for 2 last night brings us back to 67%. The only 2 games of note tonight are the Europa league playoffs in the Dutch Eredivisie. Normally the Eredivisie is a nice earner with the bigger teams usually doing the job ATS and most games being goalfests usually good for the overs markets. That said I only feel good about one bet tonight and that is on FC Twente.

FC Twente -0.5 at RKC Waalwijk - 1.953 on Pinnacle
    Twente would have had much bigger aspirations this season but 3 defeats in a row to finish the season has seen them slip down to a poorly 6th by their standards. They are out of form but are much the better team and I think they will pick up an away win here. Twente score a bagful of goals with 82 in the league this year. The over 2.5/3 would seem a logical choice but Waalwijk games are the 2nd lowest scoring in the league so if you're on Matchbook or Betfair keep an eye on the live betting and see how the early stages are going before committing to the over.

Looking to get as much money together for a good run at the final day of the English Premiership on Sunday so let's hope we can follow up last nights profit with some more here.

GLTA

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I'm on twente to win +240.... this looked like a horribly off line... hope they don't know something I don't

JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Ha ha, where did you get +240? Sounds like a bargain! I can still get +114 on Matchbook but can't find anything better. The risk is that they capitulated at the end of the season, losing 3 in a row but they are a good team with an excellent scoring record so I think they will win tonight, you're onto a winner with that bet my friend!

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

May 10 25501 FC TWENTE +240 o2˝-130
    10:00 AM 25502 RKC WAALWIJK -105 u2˝EV
    10:00 AM 25503 Draw +225

BET ISLANDS