JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Dave's Football Tips - Wednesday's Games

So, the Blackburn vs Wigan game was an anti-climax and we lost out on our over 2.5 goals due to a lackluster Blackburn performance making it a poor game. That said, the pitch invasion by a Hen draped in Blackburn colours cracked me up. Rumour has it he was making a beeline for Steve Kean!

Not an easy night to make the money back with 2 tough games to call. I'm gonna hit up the Over 2.5 markets again for small money and keep an eye on the live markets for opportunities during the game.

Over 2.5 - Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao - 2.00 on Matchbook
    I normally don't take the Over market for finals but both team know how to find the net and Bilbao play free-flowing, expansive football that yields goal but can leave them vulnerable at the back. An earlier forum has Falcao at +136 to score any time but I don't know which book this is with. Price is not massive but with his phenomenal Europa league scoring record it could be worth a punt. On a side note, watch out for Llorente and Muniain for Bilbao, terrific players who could light up Euro 2012.

Over 2.5 - Birmingham vs Blackpool - 1.83 on Pinnacle
    If this was a regular season game this bet would be a no-brainer (over 2.5 on any Blackpool game is usually a no-brainer) but tonight we should expect a tighter game. I'm gonna take over 2.5 as Birmingham must score and Blackpool always score. I'm calling 2-1 Birmingham with Blackpool to progress AET.

As always, GLTA

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Championship semi-finals away goal rule only after AET like league cup?

JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

No away goals rule for these playoffs Vasilli which I think makes it more interesting because I feel with Blackpool's pace up front (Ince and Matt Phillips are lightning quick behind the single striker) they will score tonight