Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Like Poland and Russia to qualify from their group and one of the two to be the surprise package and make it at least to the quarters or even semis. Poland have some some solid players and home advantage... obviously the Dortmund players...Blaz, Piszcek and Lewandowski will be key.

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

I like England, but they have absolutely no chance of success with Roy-Roy at the helm. Guy is not a big time manager. Would be good if he can get the team out of the group.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Like Poland and Russia to qualify from their group and one of the two to be the surprise package and make it at least to the quarters or even semis. Poland have some some solid players and home advantage... obviously the Dortmund players...Blaz, Piszcek and Lewandowski will be key.
    If you qualify from the group, you are already in the quarters.

I like your thought though about those two reaching the next round. Might make a bet on it @+240.

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    If they qualify from their group, they've made it to the quarters. And with Czech Rep and Greece as opponents, will be surprising if they don't. But then whoever they face from the group of death, it's game over.

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

I think the Books got their odds correct for Euro 2012 -- Spain and Germany are very hard to get away from as winners of the tournament , A big outsider that could go further than most expect might be Croatia (50/1 Hills ) - looking forward to a good tourney though , best of luck troops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    If you qualify from the group, you are already in the quarters.

I like your thought though about those two reaching the next round. Might make a bet on it @+240.
    haa yeah

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

If Sweden had Guidetti and Zlatan up front I'd also like them to get throu group.

BigBurk

Guidetti ain't going to make it, still having trouble with some kind of virus (?).

I think the people and the bookies are underrating this Swedish team, I would not be surprised at all to see them moving to the knock out stages leaving behind England or France.

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Roy does good with minimal talent... this is good for England. Should get out of the group and lose in the quarters.

Poland, Portugal, Croatia, Sweden. Anyone taking them to advance?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Guidetti ain't going to make it, still having trouble with some kind of virus (?).

I think the people and the bookies are underrating this Swedish team, I would not be surprised at all to see them moving to the knock out stages leaving behind England or France.
    yeah he wasnt included

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Outside of the obvious two in Spain and Germany (I lean Germany to be honest, young team that is only going to get better and they showed a great deal in the World Cup 2 years ago) the only teams I feel offer some value would be Holland and Portugal...

England always chokes and has problems against a ton of European teams, ex Portugal.

Realistically don't see any of those other teams having a real go at it.

SBR Chris
    SBR Chris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by NotSammySosa View Post
    Poland, Portugal, Croatia, Sweden. Anyone taking them to advance?
    For me, Poland to advance is a must bet (reasons are obvious, 100% subjective). I'm far from being optimistic, but I think they have a decent shot at not ******* it up completely.

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree about Sweden, i also think that France is overrated.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Poland to advance
    England not to advance
    Holland/Germany to lift the trophy

montenegro88
    montenegro88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Czech Republic is value for me , i think that thay are can qualify in quarter-final

Fl6j66

Czechs, Russians and Greeks will rape us. 0 points, blood and vomits everywhere. Stadiums converted to patato fields.

BigBurk

Lol, I don't see that happening dude. Home advantage weighs in.

Fl6j66

Dynamic trio will save the day? I'm a little scared that without kagawa, goetze and hilary swank etc. trio will decrease in explosiveness. I want to be wrong.
    Last edited by Fl6j66; 05-20-12 at 04:39 PM.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denmark DOMINATES Euro 2012

BigBurk

Think so too. 9 points in the group stage, right?

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Italy takes it down.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Italy takes it down.
    Balotelli said he's going to behave. Say what you like about him, but he's a dangerous goal scorer, goals to minutes ratio in the premier league was outstanding. If he can be cool and get game time and stay out there without being a liability, Italy are a good chance.

BigBurk

Seriously, if people think Italy is a thread because Balotelli will behave need to be checked by a doctor. Can Italy be a contender? Possibly (not likely). Is Balotteli of any influence on their result? Not even slight.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

naa ,no team,no coach...they would need a lot of luck; still Italian's defend like no other team....super mario will prob get a red card and ruin the whole campaign...

80'S Robot
    80'S Robot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Balotelli said he's going to behave. Say what you like about him, but he's a dangerous goal scorer, goals to minutes ratio in the premier league was outstanding. If he can be cool and get game time and stay out there without being a liability, Italy are a good chance.
    Balotelli is not some tortured misunderstood footballing genius. He's just an idiot with a stupid haircut.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fl6j66

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Can you add another pros about 2 team will in the Final? I would like to bet on that one. Thank you!

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Yeah, and by the way, who will lift the trophy? That's would be more interesting.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    Ein Team, EIn Ziel - FInale Kiew 2012!

I will be rooting for Germany, my favorite team on the WC all the time and now one of my favorite players, plays there, Go Ozil

Germans good. They deserve it

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Spain or Germany will probably win it, I was trying to find one out of left field and a reason, I don't really give a shit until I start handicapping. I just hope it will be entertaining and teams not be too defensive. Of course there's not one reason why a team will win, but it's all fun and games.

Dem' WinZ
    Dem' WinZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

People seem to be overlooking Holland. They are unbeaten in qualifying, and have the best potential strike force in Van Persie the Premierships top goal scorer and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar who is arguably even better than him. Then you have quality players like Sneijder and Robben, they also have the New Roy Keane in 22 year old Strootman who has even been keeping City's De Jong out of the team.

Holland can easily beat Spain who are full of injuries. So yeah it is a 2 team race - Germany and Holland.

BigBurk

Are you from Holland?

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

they really have a nice team ,great players ;but usually they never win anything....not enough juice on the oranges let's see if we don't have a surprise on that group....

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by Dem' WinZ View Post
    People seem to be overlooking Holland. They are unbeaten in qualifying, and have the best potential strike force in Van Persie the Premierships top goal scorer and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar who is arguably even better than him. Then you have quality players like Sneijder and Robben, they also have the New Roy Keane in 22 year old Strootman who has even been keeping City's De Jong out of the team.

Holland can easily beat Spain who are full of injuries. So yeah it is a 2 team race - Germany and Holland.
    Then Holland AND Germany to Advance +100 is free money is it not?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Denmark DOMINATES Euro 2012
    1.5 o/u total points for Denmark lol

First 123 Last