DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigan it is

Monday, I see one game to bet on is Wigannnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    Blackburn looks like it's dead.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Should be a Wigan win indeed. Blackburn won't make up for 6 points in their remaining two matches to avoid relegation.

I think I will be on Blackburn though, even though Wigan seems like the play. Blackburn has won their previous five encounters at Ewood Park. Plus they have only lost 2 out of their last 6 home fixtures (Man Utd and L'pool).
    Last edited by BigBurk; 05-07-12 at 04:51 AM.

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

after beating Man U, Arsenal and Newcastle they should be able to win tonight.
    money is on pk -116 and ML +159

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

on the same boat

DarkNite

If Wigan wins this game or draws, they can stay alive. I cannot trust Blackburn. If taking Blackburnt, I will parlay with other games in France.

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

no, Wigan will secure another PL season with a point tonight.

Blackburn face Chelsea in the last round and have no realistic chance to stay up.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by PHyldahl View Post

Blackburn face Chelsea in the last round and have no realistic chance to stay up.
    how many times have I heard that one before

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just like Blackburn had no realistic chance to win at Man U?

Oh, wait ...

PHyldahl

for real? ok, let's not even care about the fact they play Chelsea and haven't won in their last 10 games against the blues.

so Blackburn wins their last two and ends at 37 points tied with Wigan (if they lose to wolves @ home last round) and QPR, who will lose to City.

both Wigan and QPR are six goals better in this scenario. Blackburn will have to win let's say 4-0 today and 0-3 against CHE and STILL rout for City to win 7-0 or Wolves to win 0-3.

who are you kidding my friend, you see where this is going? stop being whatever you are trying to be.

Punter101

for real? ok, let's not even care about the fact they play Chelsea and haven't won in their last 10 games against the blues.

so Blackburn wins their last two and ends at 37 points tied with Wigan (if they lose to wolves @ home last round) and QPR, who will lose to City.

both Wigan and QPR are six goals better in this scenario. Blackburn will have to win let's say 4-0 today and 0-3 against CHE and STILL rout for City to win 7-0 or Wolves to win 0-3.

who are you kidding my friend, you see where this is going? stop being whatever you are trying to be.

Say Blackburn win this match with a by 1 or 2 goals and Chelski lose to Liverpool effectively eliminating their chance at 3rd.

Chelski play blackburn a week before the CL final, if I was the coach I'd want to prevent any injury in a useless match to them, so blackburn have a good chance of winning that match while QPR can easily get flogged by a Man City team that need's all 3 point's to clinch the title at home for the first time in oh forever .... first division don't count.

What better way to win it than a comprehensive 5-0 victory even though QPR will park an air strip in front of their goal

NotSammySosa

Chelsea will play Terry, Ramirez, Ivanovic and Meireles in the game vs. Blackburn since they can't play in the finals.

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by NotSammySosa View Post
    Chelsea will play Terry, Ramirez, Ivanovic and Meireles in the game vs. Blackburn since they can't play in the finals.
    I'm aware that they will, but they'll also give a lot of fringe player's some much needed time hopefully that said Kalou can Malouda heck even Torres can start up front in that game. Blackburn can only worry themselves with the task at hand today.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I'm not even bothered that everyone is on Wigan tonight so it seems. Makes me feel a bit better bout my play even.

PHyldahl

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Say Blackburn win this match with a by 1 or 2 goals and Chelski lose to Liverpool effectively eliminating their chance at 3rd.
    Punter101, please get you act together and read what I said. comeon man.

Wigan and QPR are six goals better. Blackburn will have to win let's say 4-0 today and 0-3 against CHE and STILL rout for City to win 7-0 or Wolves to win 0-3.

Punter101

Nothing's impossible

NotSammySosa

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Nothing's impossible
    Blackburn scoring 7 is

DarkNite

That''s it, no more Blackburnt. Wigan survives.