beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Nothing to play for but Pride ..upsets today?

Maybe throw a buck or 2 on the teams from L1,L2, Scotland L1,2,3 and Germany Bundesliga that are going down and playing teams that need to win on the last day.How many times do you hear the fans and gamblers say. "Hell mate, all we have to do is beat SHIT TEAM X and y and were through,Party time!

Not so fast my friend!!!

Scotland League 2..
    Stirling +458..Albion needs to win and get help from to avoid relegation Playoff..Stirling playing for pride...No way Albion loses right?

Germany..
    Kaiserslautern..+714...Poor Kaiser's, going down to Bund 2 and Hanover need a win to get into the Europa League QF..(up by 1 point over Wolfsburg),I am sure Hanover needs the money the Europa league provides.Walk in the park right?

Wouldnt really touch Koln today though, Bayern resting people and has not a dam thing to play for but not getting injured before Cl final..PASS

England league 1..
    Wycome +1115..Going down down down and Sheffield Wed needs to win to get promoted, if they lose its possibly a playoff for it.Not on gods green earth do they lose!!!

Exeter +521..Last home game in L1 for the home fans.I think they want to put on a show.What better than to beat Sheffield UTD who need to win to get promoted over hated rivals Wed.

England League 2..

Macclesfield +1008..Playing Southend, who can avoid a a promotion playoff with a win and some help.All the pressure on Southend.Fans must be gripping saying, we got this.Were going to smoke em! Most likely, but when players start to think about it, you know that can happen.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Stirling!!!

Dont know the the hell Exeter let in 2 goals after the red card..

Pretty much a wash ..

Next week We got other leagues finishing..Do it again..

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Don't bet on games of which both teams have nothing to play for.. it's a lottery.