BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Man Utd to win EPL at +180?

Obviously Man City holds the advantage over Utd, but I don't see City winning that easy at Newcastle?

Man Utd at home against Swansea this weekend should be an easy victory, and playing at Sunderland in the last round should also be do able.

+180 is worth a shot in my opinion, it all depends on Newcastle this weekend...

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    it all depends on Newcastle this weekend...
    Why make a bet about four games then? Sounds like it's Newcastle +0.5 or nothing for you

Personally City ML, -1 maybe even -1.5 @ 2.74 (WHAT) looks very very solid to me.

BigBurk

It's basically just two games.. Newc - City and Sunderland - Utd.

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ever since there is League in England, only five times they settle the league with goal different in 23,52, 56, 62 and 1989......Definitely one of them will drop point......

I think Man.united got 35% chance of dropping point because sunderland fight for nothing again...

While i think Man.City got 65% chance of dropping point because Newcastle have won 8 of last 9 games while also fighting for top 4...

I will give it to Man.United

GL

lawalahmed

Quote Originally Posted by lawalahmed View Post
    Ever since there is League in England, only five times they settle the league with goal different in 23,52, 56, 62 and 1989......Definitely one of them will drop point......

I think Man.united got 35% chance of dropping point because sunderland fight for nothing again...

While i think Man.City got 65% chance of dropping point because Newcastle have won 8 of last 9 games while also fighting for top 4...

I will give it to Man.United

GL
    But there is still one fact i will not ignore:

Man Utd have won the final two games of the season in 7 of their 19 seasons in the Premier League

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Man Utd have won the final two games of the season in 7 of their 19 seasons in the Premier League
    M.UTD has had no reason to win those games ... the championship was over !!!

Anyways , in my opinion , city drops points against newcastle , then utd drops points against sunderland !!! Sunderlan is one of the best home teams in EPL.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

maybs

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

One hundred percent sure City takes the title.

Not 100% sure about City winnin both games but I know United gonna fukk up one of the two, if not both.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Not 100% sure about City winnin both games but I know United gonna fukk up one of the two,
    Exactly what i think . City drops points against newcastle , Manssour puts a Cheque to Sunderland/Referee and Cheers

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

that Newcastle game against Wigan has me worried. would have said theres a 90% chance the draw or beat City. Hope Newcastle wins so they get a Champs League spot.
    I'll go out on a limb and say City gets 4 points and Man U get 6 points and beat Sunderland 2-1 to win the title

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

There is little value in that bet IMO. If you actually believe the events that need to occur will occur, you might as well parlay those particular events together. You could probably get Newcastle +0.5 at what +150(?) and parlay it with Man United -1.5 at -130 and get much better odds than +180 right?

I do not think it will occur at all. City at their best (and you have to expect that since this is the biggest game for them of the campaign now that they beat United and everything is on the line) beats Newcastle at their best (and isn't this a bit of a letdown game after that massive result at Chelsea?).

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

City @ 1.694 GOY

I honestly hope they fail, but they won't.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want City to win the tittle this year!

But I think all depend of the game again Newcastle!

Not betting that, just rooting for City!

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone will be betting on city to win vs newcastle, so watch out for the bookies to work their magic ... I think imma stay out of this title race, and hope for City to win against those fukers man utd. Thats what they get for gifting two goals to everton at home, wihle i had the -1,-1.5 for them fukers to win CITY FTW!!!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

That win at United was huge, they've got momentum heading into Newcastle and should win.

lawalahmed

Newcastle won their last four matches at home without conceding a goal....

Man.City Played against top half table teams away 8 times so far this season, won 2 draw 3 Lost 3 while they manage a single clean sheet also fail to score on three occasion, their average point during this period is 1.13

Newcastle also played 8 times at home against top half table team this season so far, won 4 draw 2 Lost 2 while they manage three clean sheet also fail to score on two occasion, their average point during this period is 1.75

My final verdict:

I will pick Newcastle +0.5,+1 @ 2.025

GL

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by lawalahmed View Post
    Newcastle won their last four matches at home without conceding a goal....

Man.City Played against top half table teams away 8 times so far this season, won 2 draw 3 Lost 3 while they manage a single clean sheet also fail to score on three occasion, their average point during this period is 1.13

Newcastle also played 8 times at home against top half table team this season so far, won 4 draw 2 Lost 2 while they manage three clean sheet also fail to score on two occasion, their average point during this period is 1.75

My final verdict:

I will pick Newcastle +0.5,+1 @ 2.025

GL
    You can throw stats out the window in a match like this..... Everything on the line, players have a different intensity

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    You can throw stats out the window in a match like this..... Everything on the line, players have a different intensity
    So will the Newcastle players, if they win they have got a pretty good chance of taking the fourth place, with Tottenham playing at Villa.

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    So will the Newcastle players, if they win they have got a pretty good chance of taking the fourth place, with Tottenham playing at Villa.
    My comment applied to both teams...

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

man city are much better than newcastle imo. A team that did not let man utd make one single shot on goal for 90 min, tells you all about it. They will probably be highly motivated to win this game, i will stay away from it though for a single reason: public bet

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

it's All City now...

BigBurk

Yuppp. Can't go wrong anymore.