MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant wait to see how Mourinho acts if Madrid holds on

Expertbet
    Expertbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I drunk all the beer and i was happy as Real won! ROnaldoooo is man of the match.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6410

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    RMadrid +½ +144, ML +463. Draw +336. May splash a little on ML and draw options. Over 3 @ -109 may be the better play. Just hope it lives up to the hype. Good luck everyone.

BOOOOM!

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

the team made it!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost champions!

Ozil thank u! Ronaldo!

All the madridistas around the world are celebrating!

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post

Almost champions!

Ozil thank u! Ronaldo!

I'm not a Madridista but m celebratin !!!

Downfall of Uefalona... lol

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Almost champions!

Ozil thank u! Ronaldo!

Hell Yeah Now to get back at Bayern

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

I'm not a Madridista either but I love me some ML +463!!! Congrats to all the RM fans.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Madrid YAY! now only chealse has to win in 2nd champions match , and im happy for this season

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by ODDmaster View Post
    Madrid YAY! now only chealse has to win in 2nd champions match , and im happy for this season

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

first goal offside, + pepe handball.

Barca w/o pique, abidal, sanchez from the start,villa long time(we both know how good he plays vs madrid,scored almost in every game). AND barca less motivated than madrid, because even if they won, they would still depend on bs teams like bilbao etc.

anyways, Barca are still much much better than madrid, and they will prove that next time both teams meet.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Not that I care, and I'll be the first one to admit I know jack squat about soccer compared to most of you, but I imagine Real Madrid fans are screaming "scoreboard".

Name:  Screen shot 2012-04-21 at 7.00.37 PM.png
Views: 104
Size:  26.6 KB
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 04-21-12 at 06:07 PM.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Not that I care, and I'll be the first one to admit I know jack squat about soccer compared to most of you, but I imagine Real Madrid fans are screaming "scoreboard".

Name:  Screen shot 2012-04-21 at 7.00.37 PM.png
Views: 104
Size:  26.6 KB
    don't worry, most of madrid fans don't know crap about soccer either

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    don't worry, most of madrid fans don't know crap about soccer either

unreal!

I know a lot of madridistas that know about football! maybe that's why we think Mourinho can do a lot more with the team!

About Barca I don't know about Pique I still think he depends a lot of Puyol to have good games. Abidal well yes that is a big miss! And also Villa, the chance that Tello had, Villa would have score.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Barca w/o pique, abidal, sanchez from the start,villa long time(we both know how good he plays vs madrid,scored almost in every game). AND barca less motivated than madrid, because even if they won, they would still depend on bs teams like bilbao etc.

anyways, Barca are still much much better than madrid, and they will prove that next time both teams meet.
    Ah here come the excuses, should have just payed the ref like every other time at camp nou or you waiting for the match against chelski to avoid massive upheaval once again? Funny you call it soccer and then bash the madrid fans, your ignorance shows once again do you really expect for someone who has been injured for 5 months to start against a team of madrid's quality let alone relegation dwellers and provide the difference? This ain't Fifa 12 kid.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

BigTimeWinner, you're a good guy. Don't get upset but all this...

Barca w/o pique, abidal, sanchez from the start,villa long time(we both know how good he plays vs madrid,scored almost in every game). AND barca less motivated than madrid
    , because even if they won, they would still depend on bs teams like bilbao etc.

It's called разговор в пользу бедных.

latinrus will understand.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    BigTimeWinner, you're a good guy. Don't get upset but all this...

It's called разговор в пользу бедных.

latinrus will understand.

Google translate FTW

BigTimeWinner

all good guys, and Ogucci, I can speak macedonian, so I know razgovor is conversation, and the rest of it should be justifying the loss or somethign lol

Anyways, I was just saying, if Barca were with their full team(like madrid) there would have been no way they could not win this game. And if they only wanted the win more (i mean come on messi did not even try in the first 70' min). I feel like this is all set up, but its just me, maybe bitter because of the loss ,but oh well ... wait, I maybe am right

Tello is a youngster, now you guys tell me, who played better, him or Di maria ( even though he missed those easy two chances, he did pretty well, great control of the ball, and some nice dribblings on the side)? shows the potential of Barca, there are many other players like him, playing for Barca B currently, and thats why I said Barca will continue to be much better than madrid, as long as they produce these youngsters. Madrid will win here and there, once every 3-4 years, but Barca will still dominate.

Next season Barca will either buy Neymar or Bale(not both), so that will fill the gap in defense if Bale comes in, or the attack will be EXTREMELY dangerous if Neymar comes in. Even with just Villa back , Barca will be scoring goals for fun. But today, clearly vs big teams like Madrid you need all your best players to win the game. Barca still dominated the game, Ronaldo's could have never ever scored that goal if pique was marking him, but mascherano just let him pass, obviously he is not a defender who can stop ronaldo himself.

Visca Barca lol

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Ah here come the excuses, should have just payed the ref like every other time at camp nou or you waiting for the match against chelski to avoid massive upheaval once again? Funny you call it soccer and then bash the madrid fans, your ignorance shows once again do you really expect for someone who has been injured for 5 months to start against a team of madrid's quality let alone relegation dwellers and provide the difference? This ain't Fifa 12 kid.
    Hello?? its not an excuse, if guardiola played pique and sanchez from the first minute, I am sure the game flow would have been much more different, madrid with less chances,and we all saw how dangerous sanchez can be.
    The only thing that I am worried about is, why Barca did NOT WANT TO PLAY the way they always do, until they got the goal from sanchez. I feel guardiola prioritized the champions league match vs chelsea but you never know what goes on behind the scenes, we can all bullshit like I am right now

edit: oh and why are barca players not complaining/crying like madrid do after every game they can't win, after that first goal was clearly an offside, or even a handball by pepe earlier? Why is nobody making hundreds of videos how madrid is cheating now?

BigTimeWinner

unreal!

I know a lot of madridistas that know about football! maybe that's why we think Mourinho can do a lot more with the team!

About Barca I don't know about Pique I still think he depends a lot of Puyol to have good games. Abidal well yes that is a big miss! And also Villa, the chance that Tello had, Villa would have score.
    lol I love saying that, I know fans are all the same, so don't mind that :P

Yeah, anyone but Tello would have scored those chances, even pedro lol

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

In the US we call that "rationalization". Every reason (excuse?) you give may be 100% true, but at the end of the day it's not who looks best on paper. Would of, should of, could of don't win trophies. More wins, less draws, less losses, more points, and up h2h. Can't say you're better.

First 12