EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [4/30] Ninja Plays

[England Premier] Manchester City-Manchester United

Red Card to Be Shown +200
    This rivalry has been very chippy of late with red cards shown the last four times these two sides have met. With a lot on the line tonight with United's lead at the top of the table very shaky at just three points, tempers could boil over again.

Both Teams to Score -170
    Debating on whether or not to wait for this to go live to lower the juice, but I like it either way. This is basically a match that will decide the EPL Champion. A win for United puts them within a point of winning back to back titles. A win for City takes them ahead on goal differential. A draw obviously keeps this intriguing for the final two matches of the season. With every thing that is at stake today, I don't see either side playing a cautious match especially with the heated rivarly between the two.

Ninja Parlay!

Sporting CP + Viktoria Plzen [-108]
    Sporting CP host Academica which has been a somewhat pesky road side despite its low standing in Portugal's top league. They have scored draws in four of their last six, including a draw with leaders Porto. They won't be pushovers, but Sporting needs the points at home where they are undefeated in ten of their last eleven in league play. Plzen is in good form as they ascend up the Czech table, currently in 3rd with wins in five of their last six overall. They face a Slavia Praha side that has lost three of its last four on the road and have just one road win in league play. Plzen are 6-1-1 in their last eight home matches.

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Cant play the red cuz of my book.. thinking the over

EaglesPhan36

Only had to wait four minutes to get both to score @ -138. Based on the nervous beginning, deciding to jump on it and not wait any longer.

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Long 15 min left for u

EaglesPhan36

No chance United scores. City better win the damn title now since these chokers couldn't score today. Sporting tied 1-1 at the half with Academica. Damn own goal tied it. Need Sporting to win to cash the parlay.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    No chance United scores. City better win the damn title now since these chokers couldn't score today. Sporting tied 1-1 at the half with Academica. Damn own goal tied it. Need Sporting to win to cash the parlay.
    Just before HT as well absolute rubbish. Open game though so who knows

EaglesPhan36

Sporting got home with a 2-1 win, so the parlay cashes at least.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

good idea to wait on the live bet price drop. i might start to do this as usually nothing happens in the first 10 minutes of a soccer game

EaglesPhan36

There are some times when it makes sense not to wait like 2nd legs of Champions League or Europa League when teams are chasing goals .. but more often than not, especially if you look at the stats on when teams score their 1st goals - it does usually make sense to try and wait. In this case, the pre-match price was -170. When they posted it live at the beginning, it was -150 and then -138 like I said around four minutes in. They do try to gauge you pretty well pre-match.

What I have done to on the few occasions when you get screwed by an early goal is just put some extra on the Over for the match or 1st half total on the Over to make up for it.